Best jQuery Gallery Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Use the hamburger menu to filter photos by category
- Use the view icons on the upper right to switch between thumbnail and list views
- Click a photo to open a scaled lightbox showing a larger view
- Click the arrows on the sides of the lightbox to switch photos directly.
ChewingGrid is a CSS grid for card listing design, like videos, tiles, or article lists. It doesn’t require media queries, but it adjusts based on the maximum number of columns, and minimum and maximum card width.
jQuery Instagram Gallery Widget allows creating marvelous grids of Instagram photos and sharing them in gorgeous galleries.Unleash the full power of an outstanding tool for displaying images from any public profile or any possible hashtag.
50+ adjustable elements, 10 color schemes and 16 languages will help you to create an amazing look for Instagram images. Manage the retina ready and user-friendly jQuery Instagram widget to attract your website’s audience in a flash!
Today we’d like to share some inspiration for card effects with you. The idea is to animate the top element of a stack by clicking on an accept or reject button. We’ve used this Tinder-like example to show some symmetric and complementing pairs of effects, but these kind of animations can fit into many scenarios involving all kinds of card stacks that don’t necessarily have a dual logic.
Minigrid is a minimal 2kb zero dependency cascading grid layout. It’s responsive and can be animated.
Simple Lightbox is a touch-friendly image lightbox for mobile and desktop with jQuery.
- Preloading next and previous image
- Android, iOS and Windows phone support
- CSS3 Transitions with fallback for older browsers
- Keyboard support
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Lots of options
- Can use jQuery 1.x or 2.x