jQuery HeapShot plugin is an image gallery plugin with a stack effect.
Best jQuery Gallery Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
FINALLY the best gallery for tiled layouts because it doesn’t crop your images while it still offers a complex layout, it’s not the same old boring layout made of columns or rows of same size.
Best results are achieved using images of different sizes. Using images of same size will simply give you a standard grid layout.
Pinterest like responsive image grid for jQuery that doesn’t suck.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Responsive (shows as many columns as needed).
- Very fast.
- Only 1 KB (minified gzipped).
- You can add some HTML: info overlay for example.
A jQuery plugin to create a Facebook photo selector.This is an interface component that allows you to select a photo from your albums as if you were inside of Facebook. It mimics the ‘Change your profile picture’ dialogue, but allows you to customize it as you like.
MediaSlide is a jQuery UI plugin that allows you to browse a collection of media items (currently just images, but videos will be supported soon).
- Media lists can contain thousands of items
- Data can be loaded via JSON, XML or direct from Flickr
- Images are only loaded as they are needed, conserving bandwidth
- jQuery UI themes fully supported
- API functions give you full control over the widget, so you can completely customize its look-and-feel
- All current browsers supported
- Completely free and opensource
DZS ZoomFolio is the ultimate plugin for displaying your creative portfolio to your clients and that’s not all. You can use it to show the recent posts from your blog or a gallery from your vacation. The possibilities are endless.
- easy to install – install and get this plugin ready in less then one minutes.
- responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- CSS3 technology – this gallery uses cutting-edge css3 definitions to render awesome 3D effects in supporting browsers, the others will degrade gracefully
- compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE7 to IE10, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- SEO friendly – built with search engine optimization on mind from the ground up, the ZoomFolio portfolio uses non hidden valid html markup to build the widget
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome
Pimax displays a photo gallery from your Picasa/G+ albums. The Public albums are pulled from your account and dsiplayed on your website. You can add a public album or add some images to your G+ account; it will be reflected on your website with this plugin!
You can also add tabs in Pimax for a specific albums you want to highlight. (Like I have a tab for “cH Best” album in my live demo!)
This is a jQuery plugin for displaying galeries and other content the way you want.Checkout the different presets in the upper menu! Especially the Gallery and Thumbnails preset.
The rondell demos can be controlled with your keyboard, by clicking the controls or by clicking the rondell items.Touching items and swiping on a phone or tablet computer will work too!
The plugin has been tested with and should work fine with: IE 7-9, Firefox 3.6+, Chrome, Safari 4+, Opera 11+
A simple jQuery plugin to arrange images into a flexible grid, based on Tumblr’s photoset feature. Originally the plugin was created for our Style Hatch Tumblr themes as a way to use the photoset grid in responsive layouts, but we have since expanded it for use outside of the themes.