jQuery plugin that displays your public picasa web albums on your website in a photo gallery.
Best jQuery Gallery Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
flipGallery is a free and lightweight jQuery powered photo gallery with sleek flipping transitions between thumbnails and lightbox enlargements. Other features include dynamic image streaming, auto pagination, auto cropping and transparent image overlay. It only takes a few minutes to set-up and the layout, speed, co-ordination and text can easily be modified in the settings.
Elegant way of product filtering and categorization. Easily editable json driven structure with smooth effects and visualisation.
- Json driven readable database
- Full screen or limited usage
- Includes two themes as grey and sephia and psd files
- Runtime image loading for performance
least.js is ajQuery plugin for Random & Responsive HTML 5, CSS3 Gallery with LazyLoad.
jQuery HeapShot plugin is an image gallery plugin with a stack effect.
FINALLY the best gallery for tiled layouts because it doesn’t crop your images while it still offers a complex layout, it’s not the same old boring layout made of columns or rows of same size.
Best results are achieved using images of different sizes. Using images of same size will simply give you a standard grid layout.
Pinterest like responsive image grid for jQuery that doesn’t suck.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Responsive (shows as many columns as needed).
- Very fast.
- Only 1 KB (minified gzipped).
- You can add some HTML: info overlay for example.
A jQuery plugin to create a Facebook photo selector.This is an interface component that allows you to select a photo from your albums as if you were inside of Facebook. It mimics the ‘Change your profile picture’ dialogue, but allows you to customize it as you like.
MediaSlide is a jQuery UI plugin that allows you to browse a collection of media items (currently just images, but videos will be supported soon).
- Media lists can contain thousands of items
- Data can be loaded via JSON, XML or direct from Flickr
- Images are only loaded as they are needed, conserving bandwidth
- jQuery UI themes fully supported
- API functions give you full control over the widget, so you can completely customize its look-and-feel
- All current browsers supported
- Completely free and opensource
DZS ZoomFolio is the ultimate plugin for displaying your creative portfolio to your clients and that’s not all. You can use it to show the recent posts from your blog or a gallery from your vacation. The possibilities are endless.
- easy to install – install and get this plugin ready in less then one minutes.
- responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- CSS3 technology – this gallery uses cutting-edge css3 definitions to render awesome 3D effects in supporting browsers, the others will degrade gracefully
- compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE7 to IE10, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- SEO friendly – built with search engine optimization on mind from the ground up, the ZoomFolio portfolio uses non hidden valid html markup to build the widget
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome