A jQuery tag/token input plugin for Twitter’s Bootstrap, by the guys from Sliptree.
- Copy & paste tokens with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V
- Keyboard navigation, delete tokens with keyboard (arrow keys, Shift + arrow keys)
- Select specific tokens with Ctrl + click and Shift + click
- Twitter Typeahead and jQuery UI Autocomplete support
Expandable-input is a jQuery plugin for making a textbox expanded when it is focused.
An attempt to create a simple front-end image editor jQuery plugin that would replace a file-upload input box in a HTML form.The plugin will turn your form’s
<input type="file"... box into a tiny image editor/uploader. Perform basic image operations and preview your image before uploading to the server.
A jQuery plugin for building forms, loading form structure from xml, and saving back to the server.
- JSON all the way around. No serliazing/format conversion.
- More flexible field schema options for future expansion work
- Form editor and form rendering use templates, making it easier to customize them
- Better re-use of internal code, much cleaner code
- Returns a basic API you can use for custom work
- PHP/Mongo save/load example code is extremely lightweight, and easily replaced
- Much improved support for multiple instances on a single page
A powerful and lightweight tag editor plugin for jQuery.
- Edit in place tags
- Intuitive navigation between tags with cursor keys, Tab, Shift+Tab, Enter, Pos1, End, Backspace, Del, and ESC
- Optional jQuery UI sortable
- Optional jQuery UI autocomplete
- Copy-paste or delete multiple selected tags
- Duplicate tags check
- Custom delimiter/s
- Custom style for faulty tags
- Public methods for reading, adding and removing tags + destroy function
Contactable is a jQuery plugin that enables users to incorporate a feature rich contact form into any website running PHP or Java.
ikSelect is a jQuery Plugin to Stylize Selects.
- works in all popular browsers including IE6+
- custom syntax support
- works perfect as an inline-block
- no z-index bugs in IE
- optgroups support
- great API
- add/remove <option>’s and <optgroup>’s
- disable/enable anything (select, optgoup, option)
- optional filter text field
- callbacks and event triggers
- keyboard support
jQuery-Plugin for creating complex forms (table-based) with usage of bootstrap and (optional) Font-Awesome.
- Display a bunch of form elements in a (sometimes) complex grid
- Have an “edit” and a “view” mode
- Simple add validation or other event handler on form elements
- Use the excellent bootstrap design and optional font awesome for “nicer” form ui
- Have the ability to use elements spanning over some rows/cells of the grid (rowspan and colspan)
This jQuery plugin allows you to add Tooltip calllout (with fadeIn fadeOut animation) to your form input controls.
- You are able to specify the individual tooltip CSS
- You are able to specify the fadeIn and fadeOut direction. Currently supporting Top, Bottom, Right and Left
formbuilder is a Wufoo style jQuery and HTML5 form builder allows you to create user forms by dragging and dropping form elements.
This form builder is using JSON to load existing form structures and serialising existing form structures back to JSON when the save button is clicked.