The simple, configurable, dynamic address field plugin.This plugin enhances user experience on your address (shipping/PO) forms by dynamically…
- Updating field labels (e.g. “ZIP code” vs. “Postcode”),
- Adding or removing fields that are irrelevant (e.g. for a particular locales),
- Converting fields between select lists and text fields (e.g. US States vs. counties in the UK),
- Updating select options (e.g. US states vs. Canadian provinces)
- Updating field order (e.g. city, state, zip for US, different elsewhere),
- Validating fields on a field-by-field basis (e.g. between various postal code standards–depends on jQuery.validate),
- Providing placeholder text for configured fields (helpful when validating above).
Imagine multidimensional list with checkboxes. They are nested in LI-elements (by the way, nesting is necessary for this plugin work).
Child-checkboxes are inherit parent’s property. Is possible to uncheck automatically checked items — that will exceptions. Also you can set element to display human-readable list of checked and excepted checkboxes there.
Leader.js is a concept to enable the user to fill a form as quickly and easily as possible on mobile.
Filling forms on mobiles can be frustrating, with constant scrolling, tapping and opening/ re-opening of the keyboard. Leader.js simplifies the process with a shake up of the process.
This jQuery plugin can generate step navigation for your purpose. You can use it for registration, settings, introduction or presentation of your projects.
highlightTextarea is a jQuery plugin which allows you to highlight words and sentences inside of <textarea> and <input> elements. Words are defined in a jQuery array and you can customize highlight color and case sensitivity. The highlighting updates itself when typing in the <textarea> and follows scroll and resizing (with jQuery-UI).
A quick and intuitive jquery plugin to show the most relevant results to your users.
Formance.js is a jQuery library for formatting and validating form fields, based on / inspired by Stripe’s jQuery.payment library.
A drop in extension replacing error labels from jQuery Validation plugin with Twitter Bootstrap tooltips.
A jQuery plugin to boost your HTML forms to level awesome!
By presenting the form in chunks, it will consume less space, look better and improves a user’s experience.
jQuery plug-in. You can add or delete the list of input area.