Add Clear is a jQuery plugin that adds a input clearing button on any input you apply it to. It clears the value, and returns focus to that field.
Best jQuery Forms Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
This jQuery plugin allows it to automatically highlight URLs in textareas like those on Twitter.
Style the file upload input with jQuery.
Just Forms advanced – is a form framework that helps you to create any kind of form (classic, multistep, pop up from menu, pop up from bottom, modal, without footer and header) with client side validation.
- 100+ ready to use templates
- PHP CAPTCHA
- Date and Time picker
- Color picker
- Numeric stepper
- Masking input
- 12 column grid (fully responsive)
A general purpose library for building credit card forms, validating inputs, and formatting numbers.
Supported card types:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Visa Electron
jqFlipSwitch is jQuery Plugin for Flip-Switch.
jQuery repeatable list item with doT.js template engine.
jQuery Calx is an Excel calculation engine and formula parser built as jQuery plugin.
- Rewrite the internal formula parser and plugin structure.
- Ability to register new function and override default one.
- Ability to register variable.
- Easy graph to represent data in graphical way (additional library required)
- Add support for string and cell range.
- Add a lot of excel compatible function (additional library may be required).
- Add feature to check circular reference, instead of infinite loop which make the page hang up, it’s now alerting error.
- Add support for server-side function formula, in case you want to hide the calculation algorithm.
- Add support to change formula, value, format easily without need to write tricky script.
Ideabox is a jQuery plugin for multipurpose step form wizard.
- Easy Install
- 5 Color Shemes
- 6 cell grid system
- Clean Design
- Form Validation (requred, email,number and confirm validation included)
We’ve updated and added some more effects to the Inspiration for Text Input Ideas. The second set contains some more styles that we thought about and collected after we released the first set about three month ago. The concept is the same: make (subtle) enhancements for text inputs to make them more engaging and fun.