A jQuery plugin to exempt selected form fields from the forward tab order.This library is most useful when the users are familiar with the form, and uses it regularly. Casual users may not feel as comfortable – then again, if they are already using the tab button, they might see it as an optimization.
- exempt selected fields from the forward tab order.
- include excluded fields in the reverse tab order.
Survey.js is jQuery JSON based survey library with visual editor and optional service for storing and analyzing data.
Dirrty lightweight jquery plugin to detect if the fields of a form had been modified.
If a field has been modified then the form is dirrty
- Detect the moment when the form gets dirty, and trigger a custom event, for example enable a “save changes” button
- Detect the moment when the form gets clean again, and trigger a custom event, for example disable the “save changes” button, cause is not necesary
- Prompt the user to save changes before leaving if the form is dirty
jQuery plugin to create a slider using a list of radio buttons.
jQuery inputmask is a jquery plugin which create an input mask.
An inputmask helps the user with the input by ensuring a predefined format. This can be usefull for dates, numerics, phone numbers, …
- easy to use
- optional parts anywere in the mask
- possibility to define aliases which hide complexity
- date / datetime masks
- numeric masks
- lots of callbacks
- non-greedy masks
- many features can be enabled/disabled/configured by options
- supports readonly/disabled/dir=”rtl” attributes
- support data-inputmask attribute
- multi-mask support
Unibox is a jQuery Plugin for a universal search box with search suggestion.
vDrop is minimalistic & customisable jQuery plugin to replace standard HTML select dropdown.
Formbase is a better default styles for common input elements.Formbase eliminates cross browser bugs, inconsistencies across systems and applies a beautiful default styling to several input elements.
- Works in all modern browsers (and IE11)
- Works with inputs, textareas, checkboxes and radio buttons
- Zero dependencies
Number-divider – is jQuery plugin for divide numbers. You can divide numbers in inputs and simple HTML tags. If you wish use it in form then formatted values will be auto replaced on original values. You can control the division of thousandths – divide 9.000 or not 9000.
File input fields look differently in all browsers. It’s a pain in the arse to design something that looks nice in all browsers and it sucks that support for this is not available in Twitter Bootstrap.
This jQuery plugin is designed to make all file input fields look like standard Twitter Bootstrap buttons.