Trigger jQuery events for your responsive design breakpoints!.Define breakpoints for your responsive design, and Breakpoints.js will fire custom events when the browser enters and/or exits that breakpoint.
Best jQuery Events Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A duck punch for adding touch events to jQuery UI.This little library was written to punch in touch events to jQuery UI by providing touch proxies that simulate mouse events.
- Double tap
TouchSwipe is a jquery plugin to be used with jQuery on touch input devices such as iPad, iPhone etc.
- Detects swipes in 4 directions, “up”, “down”, “left” and “right”
- Supports single finger or double finger touch events
- Supports click events both on the touchSwipe object and its child objects
- Definable threshold to determin when a gesture is actually a swipe
- Events triggered for swipe “start”,”move”,”end” and “cancel”
- End event can be triggered either on touch release, or as soon as threshold is met
- Allows swiping and page scrolling
This extension captures all the keydown events faster and less time writing code, you’ll profit.
jwerty is a JS lib which allows you to bind, fire and assert key combination strings against elements and events. It normalises the poor std api into something easy to use and clear.
Event delegation may be some techie term that you’d rather shy away from, but if you’ve not already used it, this example will show you a simple but powerful use of event delegation.