Now open is a lightweight jQuery plugin to determine if a the current times falls within a given set of times and days.
Best jQuery Events Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Trial.js is a simple library could monitor mouse position and predict user input
- No dependency
- Lightweight (~1kb gzipped)
- Automatically extends
Feature.js is a fast, simple and lightweight browser feature detection library. It has no dependencies and weighs only 1kb minified and gzipped. Feature.js automatically initializes itself on page load, so you don’t have to. It doesn’t, however, run any tests while initializing, so it will only ever run them when you ask it to. This makes it perform very fast.
Library that tracks elements on the page and reacts when they are about to leave or enter the viewport. The library has no external dependencies and is really easy to use with a simple callback syntax.
jCreate is a plugin for jQuery that adds a new bindable event.
AdBlocker Blocker Red can detect nasty ad blockers and display custom message to user, and you can lock your content until they disable ad block addons. All you need to do is add some small lines code in your script and your done. If people want to view the content they must disable ad block addons. After disable ad block addons hidden content become visible. Very simple workflow.
- Detect AdBlocker plugins and hide content
- Very simple and clean code
- Customize your own button notifications
- User Guide Documentation
- Simple and easy to use.
- Detects all major ad blocking browser extensions on all major web browsers.
Have you ever wanted to listen for a
resize event on an element other than
window? This plugin listens for a
resize event on any element and then triggers the
resize event using jQuery so any Event Listeners will be called. Simply call the plugin on the element before adding the resize Event Listener.
- Small, fast, and modular DOM & Event library for modern browsers.
- Same familiar API as jQuery (but without the extra “weight” of modules like
- Weighs in at only 1KB to 12KB (minified), depending on included modules. Full bundle is about 4KB gzipped.
- Works great stand-alone or paired up with e.g. Backbone or Angular.
- The source is written in ES6 format.
- Rollup and babel are used to create a UMD bundle (supporting AMD, CommonJS, and fallback to browser global).