Today we would like to share a fun interactive coloring concept with you. The idea is to simply drag a color from a color palette to a website mockup and color designated areas of it (like sections or texts). You might have encountered customization tools before, but we wanted to add some fun to this idea and make it enjoyable to use.
Best jQuery Drag & Drop Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
The Drag N’ Drop form builder provides an easy to use tool for creating an almost infinite configurations for end-user forms. Using the simplicity of drag-and-drop and user experience patterns available in most integrated development environments, you can customize forms in several ways.
- Choose from 11 different draggable fields to create your form
- Create custom themes easily
- File-upload control with Amazon S3 cloud integration
- Export registrant list to an excel spreadsheet
- Customize required field validation
- Add tooltips as a help-resource
- Real-time updating
This time we want to share with you a cool experiment that we made. It is a music player that lives in your browser. It uses the powerful HTML5 File Reader and Audio APIs. As a result, you can just drag and drop mp3 files from your computer into the browser, and they are automatically added to your playlist.
jsTree is jquery plugin, that provides interactive trees.jsTree is easily extendable, themable and configurable, it supports HTML & JSON data sources, AJAX & async callback loading.
- drag & drop support
- keyboard navigation
- inline edit, create and delete
- tri-state checkboxes
- fuzzy searching
- customizable node types
vSort is a simple jQuery plugin for making lists sortable with a handle
- less than 1.4kB including css
- Tested in IE8, FireFox, Chrome
jQuery.linking is a jQuery plugin designed for linking graphically webpage elements in a simple way.
In this tutorial i will teach you how to create a drag and drop interface for a newsletter builder using jQuery. You will be able to create your own template and import it in the builder because i have designed the builder to work with various templates not just the one in the example. I will explain to you how you can insert your own template at the end of this tutorial.
KCFinder is free open-source replacement of CKFinder web file manager. It can be integrated into FCKeditor, CKEditor, and TinyMCE WYSIWYG web editors (or your custom web applications) to upload and manage images, flash movies, and other files that can be embedded into an editor’s generated HTML content.
- Ajax engine with JSON responses
- Multiple files upload
- Upload files using HTML5 drag and drop from local file manager
- Drag and drop images from external HTML pages. Multiple images can be dropped using selection (Firefox only)
- Download multiple files or a folder as single ZIP file
- Select multiple files with the Ctrl/Command key
- Clipboard for copying, moving and downloading multiple files
- Easy to integrate and configure in web applications