Specialized version of Nestable plugin, for back-end hierahical menu creation. Originally created for the Paperclip CMS.
Best jQuery Drag & Drop Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Super easy to set up
- No bloated dependencies
- Figures out sort order on its own
- A shadow where the item would be dropped offers visual feedback
- Touch events!
- Seamlessly handles clicks without any configuration
Visual editor bookmarklet that makes modifying and commenting on web pages remarkably easy! Built with Require, jQuery, and jQuery UI.
A jQuery plugin for turning an image into a jigsaw puzzle game.
- Adjustable difficulty level
- May be used in responsive designs
- Drag and drop
A little playful interaction idea where we add some bounciness to a draggable element and animate it depending on its position.We wanted to create a playful dragging interaction that will morph and animate an element depending on its position. If dropped before the bounds we will snap the element back with an elastic effect. We also add some bounciness to inner elements so that everything gets an even more organic feel.
Lightweight jQuery plugin to create sortable lists and grids using native HTML5 drag and drop API.
- Less than 1KB (minified and gzipped).
- Built using native HTML5 drag and drop API.
- Supports both list and grid style layouts.
- Supported Browsers: Current versions of all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera), IE9+.
- Supports exports as AMD, CommonJS or global.
jQuery plugin to sorting lists also the tree structures. Smooth motion while dragging and scrolling.
DAD.js is a simple and awesome Drag And Drop plugin.