Best jQuery Drag & Drop Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A jQuery plugin for turning an image into a jigsaw puzzle game.
- Adjustable difficulty level
- May be used in responsive designs
- Drag and drop
A little playful interaction idea where we add some bounciness to a draggable element and animate it depending on its position.We wanted to create a playful dragging interaction that will morph and animate an element depending on its position. If dropped before the bounds we will snap the element back with an elastic effect. We also add some bounciness to inner elements so that everything gets an even more organic feel.
Lightweight jQuery plugin to create sortable lists and grids using native HTML5 drag and drop API.
- Less than 1KB (minified and gzipped).
- Built using native HTML5 drag and drop API.
- Supports both list and grid style layouts.
- Supported Browsers: Current versions of all major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera), IE9+.
- Supports exports as AMD, CommonJS or global.
jQuery plugin to sorting lists also the tree structures. Smooth motion while dragging and scrolling.
DAD.js is a simple and awesome Drag And Drop plugin.
Dragtable is a jQuery plugin for re-order table columns by using drag’n’drop.
Today we would like to share a fun interactive coloring concept with you. The idea is to simply drag a color from a color palette to a website mockup and color designated areas of it (like sections or texts). You might have encountered customization tools before, but we wanted to add some fun to this idea and make it enjoyable to use.