A minimalistic jQuery plugin for making objects draggable.Compatible with jQuery 1.5+ in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer 7+. No dependencies except the jQuery library.
This plugin was developed by and for Pixabay.com – an international repository for free Public Domain images. We have implemented this piece of software in production and we share it – in the spirit of Pixabay – freely with others.
formbuilder is a Wufoo style jQuery and HTML5 form builder allows you to create user forms by dragging and dropping form elements.
This form builder is using JSON to load existing form structures and serialising existing form structures back to JSON when the save button is clicked.
Lightweight jQuery extension for enabling draggable functionality on DOM elements without requiring the
jQuery UI library. Compatible with trackpads, touch devices, and standard computer mice.
jQuery drag and drop HTML builder – compile Bootstrap based HTML and JS. Builder extract required JS code (about 0% – 15%) from itself and provide it with resulting HTML to allow initialization a third party JS libraries on frontend. Generated HTML contain “data” attributes which store JS libraries settings and helpers to allow parse document structure by editor.
Picture cut is a jquery plugin that handles images in a very friendly and simple way, with a beautiful interface based on bootstrap or jquery ui, has great features like ajax upload, drag image from explorer, image crop and others.
- Ajax Upload
- Resize image
- Drag image from explorer
- Manipulate image size in bytes
- Cropping image
- Easy start for developers. API known from jQuery UI.
- jQuery UI Themes compatible with no additional setup.
- Customizable with options, events and methods.
- Built-in debugger.
- Utilizies well-known patterns, present in other window managers.
- Comes with localization support nad multilingual capabilities.
- Widgets are to a point aware of each other.
- Content-agnostic windows.
- Software in active development.
A HTML5 Upload image tool, full use of HTML5 with canvas (with fallback options). Together with a ratio and drag & drop makes this tool ideal for use in a CMS.
- uses canvas to crop the image, no server scripts needed!
- want to use a server script, no problem! simple change it with additional options
- full HTML5 support
- save your image with AJAX or use the tradional FORM input file element
- uses ratio to let it fit your screen or element
- easy to use
- additional options to configure
- bootstrap 3.1
Guillotine is a jQuery plugin that allows to drag, zoom or rotate an image to select a cropping area. Like selecting the display area of a profile picture or avatar.
- Responsive: The window (or selection area) is fully responsive (fluid).
- Touch support: Dragging the image also works on touch devices.
Today I’d like to share with you an interactive and touch-optimized metro app showcase concept for showcasing a metro (probably a Windows Phone) app screenshot. The screenshot will be draggable and swipable, and you’ll have a couple of extra options to view how the app would look like in a mobile phone frame.
Drag and Drop jquery collection add-on for ecommerce site.