Traffico is a jquery plugin that allow you to insert some funny vehicle running from a side to another side of your website.
- Cross browser support
- Easy to integrate
- Well documented and fully supported
- 64 images for 5 different vehicles in 5 different preset colors
- All the vehicles are avaiable in 2 different styles: detailed & flat
- Possibility to write on trucks
- You can create 200+ combinations to make your website become unique
- You can set up the speed of each vehicle
- You can set that vehicles appear only once or in an endless loop
- 40 preset functions
An image that expands on click, going full-width and turning into a gallery.
- Kontext: Original idea by Hakim El Hattab
- Put On: A page drop effect
- Circle: Layers do a circle transition
- Bounce: Layers bounce after showing
- Flip: 360º flip
Today’s resource is a full-width header image, animated using the CSS3 scale property and jQuery to simulate a 3D zoom-out effect and reveal the main content of the page.
CSS 3 Animations Triggered on Scroll, but with a Twist of a Story.
This technique allows you to animate the drawing of text via converting text to SVG paths.SVG path animation is a trending technique in web-design allowing designers to draw simple and elegant icons. Now, designers can easily apply SVG animations to text.
RCW forms is a set of form elements build with the help of various frameworks and libraries, that gives you the necessary tools to create any type of web form.
Today we want to share a cool experiment with you. It is a file browser awesome, which you can upload to a folder somewhere on your site and share documents, pictures and other files with the world. The app is built with PHP, jQuery, fontawesome and uses CSS3.