Best jQuery CSS2 / CSS3.0 Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A minimal ui/ux concept for twitter buttons allowing hover/tap reveals under an icon.
With Forms Plus you will have power combo of 8 designs, a lot of color themes, multiple styles for each design, tabs and steps in your form, titles and subtitles with multiple styles and positions. Forms Plus contains lots of form elements with different states (required, disabled, error) and animation effects. As a bonus Forms Plus has predefined set of form sizes from tiny to large. You can easily create and customize any form to fit your needs.
A simple, user-friendly and lightweight jQuery accordion plugin with smooth animations powered by CSS3 transitions.It was based on the Minimal Accordion/Drawer Plugin with jQuery and CSS3 developed by alxndrwcz.
- Performant on mobile devices, being truly cross platform.
- Agile’s API has high similar characteristic with actionscript 3.0, you can learn it in 10 minutes.
“Responsive Accordion” is a component ready to use on mobile devices and desktop devices. It’s a fluid component and easy to use. It provides various skins, options and features for data organization. Ready for the Bootstrap Framework.
What I meant was scanning the DOM of a page for text equivalents and showing the actual parts of the page, as well as hiding the irrelevant ones.
A full page slider, with animated SVG elements used as transition effects.
Pure css toggle buttons based on the bootstrap checkbox pattern.The Pattern is the same as Twitter-Bootstrap. So it can be implemented without a breeze.
Animate your existing stuff in your website and create complex animation composed of your images.
- Create complex & layered animations composed of multiple images,
- Integrates right into the Media Manager for easy image placement for animating,
- Live frontend editing using the Animatic Panel,
- Very easy to use and intuitive controls,
- 50+ Animations & transitions,
- Change values using your mouse,
- Hardware accelerated animations,
- Bonus: includes the Animatic Visual Composer element