Top navigation bars have always been popular in web design. Since these elements contain such vital information some designers like to keep them fixed on-screen while scrolling down the page. But unfortunately this can get in the way of content if the bar is too large. A popular online blogging platform Medium created an interesting method of hiding the bar when scrolling down and re-showing it when scrolling back up.
jQuery CSS2 / CSS3.0 Plugin & Tutorials with Example
CSS and SVG have a lot in common. A lot of the features that we have in CSS today were imported from SVG. One of these features is the Clipping operation. Both CSS and SVG allow us to “clip” elements into custom non-rectangular shapes. In this article we will go over the clipping techniques in both CSS and SVG, covering everything you need to know to get started.
shCircleLoader is a jQuery plugin, which helps web developers to create a variety of loading animations and integrate them easily into their web applications.
- Customizable animation controlled by a wide range of options.
- Normally you do not have to include CSS file, but you can do this turning off CSS styling from the script.
- CSS “namespaces” allows you to create different loading animations in one page.
- Custom CSS keyframe animtion declarations.
- Optional progress status in the center of the animation.
Simple jQuery CSS3 slider. Simple to use and supports every browser! (IE7+)
BWL Searchable Accordion jQuery Plugin provide you a great way to create responsive and animated accordions for your website. This jQuery plugin comes with well commented jQuery code and valid HTML5 markup, so that you can easily customize code without any issue.
- Smooth jQuery & CSS3 based Accordion.
- Unique search bar to find contents easily.
- Unlimited Accordions in a single page.
- 14+ Smooth Animation & Effects.
- 6 Stylish Predefined Accordion Theme.
- Less file included for easy CSS customization.
- Font Awesome.
- Google Fonts.
- Retina Ready.
- Responsive Accordion
Create tasty CSS3 powered animations in no time. Bounce.js is a tool for generating tasty CSS3 powered keyframe animations.
Smoove makes it easy to implement awesome CSS3 transition effects, making your content smoothly glide into the page as your scroll down the page.