How to optimize SVG code and animate an SVG icon using CSS and Snap.svg library.
jQuery CSS2 / CSS3.0 Plugin & Tutorials with Example
A second set of styles was added to the collection of subtle hover effect ideas. The old set was updated and we’ve added some fresh effects with various transitions.
A basic template to showcase the best features of your app, enriched with a video slider for a better user understanding. In this tutorial we can learn how to make this video slider effect to make mobile app introduction template with CSS3 and jQuery.
An awesome carousel developed on top of jQuery with bit of witchcraft of CSS3.
Parallaxer is a script that turns any content into a cool parallax effect. It works smooth with any content you throw at it, images and even sliders, video players, basically any html content.
- fully responsive
- touch optimized
- CSS3 technology
- iPhone / iPad optimized
- Android optimized
- SEO friendly
- compatible with all major browsers, including IE
- retina ready
- embed ready
- developer / SASS powered
Css Loader is developed to load on screen a waiting spinner plugin for your customers.
In just 2 minutes you can configure this plugin, with a few steps you will have transitions from page to page on your website.
You also have the option of launching the loader if you are performing an action, to send data by Ajax, wait while a process is running, etc.
- 17 differenf spinners where you can set color
- Ready to mobile
- Css3 hardware accelerated
- Ready for use between processis
- Create your own theme
- Set your custom callback to each element
Pricing Tables Creator is the only such tool for creating unique price tables. With a few mouse clicks you can completely change the look of your tables.
- Up to 6 tables
- 3 different templates
- 15 trendy fonts
- 8 ready-made color schemes
- 11 CSS3 hover effects
- 6 global options (currency, period, spacing, the effect hover, button 1, button 2)
- 4 options for each table (color, rating, icon, highlight)
- Unlimited color variants
- Pure CSS3
- Fully Responsive
- Tested on the main browsers
A lightweight jQuery plugin for creating fluid galleries as seen on Flickr and Google Images.
- Source images/objects can have any size
- Works with more than just images, e.g. videos, iframes and plain text
- Equal margins between images controlled via CSS
- No cropping or reordering
- AJAX ready, e.g. for infinite scrolling
- Support for lazy loading of images and iframe contents
- Layout options to control e.g. the maximum number of rows – or whether or not to display an incomplete (last) row.
Yet another jQuery Coverflow widget.
- Keyboard interaction using the cursor keys, Home, End, Page Up and Page Down.
- Click on a picture to move it to focus.
- Uses CSS3 transformations if supported by browser, otherwise gracefully degrades.
- Events for changing the focus, selecting and confirming (clicking on the picture in focus).
- Animation easing and duration.
- Separate CSS styles for the selected, innermost and outermost styles, all smoothly transitioning.
- Support for your own transitioning code, should you want to use weird CSS tricks such as CSS3 filters.