Pricing Tables Creator is the only such tool for creating unique price tables. With a few mouse clicks you can completely change the look of your tables.
- Up to 6 tables
- 3 different templates
- 15 trendy fonts
- 8 ready-made color schemes
- 11 CSS3 hover effects
- 6 global options (currency, period, spacing, the effect hover, button 1, button 2)
- 4 options for each table (color, rating, icon, highlight)
- Unlimited color variants
- Pure CSS3
- Fully Responsive
- Tested on the main browsers
A lightweight jQuery plugin for creating fluid galleries as seen on Flickr and Google Images.
- Source images/objects can have any size
- Works with more than just images, e.g. videos, iframes and plain text
- Equal margins between images controlled via CSS
- No cropping or reordering
- AJAX ready, e.g. for infinite scrolling
- Support for lazy loading of images and iframe contents
- Layout options to control e.g. the maximum number of rows – or whether or not to display an incomplete (last) row.
Yet another jQuery Coverflow widget.
- Keyboard interaction using the cursor keys, Home, End, Page Up and Page Down.
- Click on a picture to move it to focus.
- Uses CSS3 transformations if supported by browser, otherwise gracefully degrades.
- Events for changing the focus, selecting and confirming (clicking on the picture in focus).
- Animation easing and duration.
- Separate CSS styles for the selected, innermost and outermost styles, all smoothly transitioning.
- Support for your own transitioning code, should you want to use weird CSS tricks such as CSS3 filters.
NightOwl is an all-in-one mathematic solution for everyday web design.With built-in equation parsing, NightOwl automatically converts nearly any mathematic equation into a functional calculator with a specific cause. Calculators can be stand-alone or assigned to a specific input. NightOwl additionally includes a highly customizable and feature-right scientific calculator.
- Scintific Calculator with Basic Mode
- Generate Calculators using Equations
- 12 Preset Positions Relative to Fields
- Play CSS3 Animations on Solve
- Tons of Built-In Mini-Calculators
- Includes 3 Customizable Skins
- Calculators are Optionally Draggable
jQuery caption hover effects have been on the Web for a long time. There are plenty of jQuery libraries out there that can be used to obtain a cool and amazing image caption animation and hover effects.
That being said, it is now possible to do the same cool effects with CSS3 transitions and transform properties.
A small collection of various hover tooltip styles and effects for your inspiration. Using CSS transforms, border-radius and SVG shapes we can create modern looking and interesting tooltips.
Tooltips are normally used for providing some kind of extra information and they can be found in almost every website. Those tiny little helpers offer a great opportunity to add some subtle and unique effects to any design. So today we want to show you some possibilities of showing those elements in style. We only use CSS transitions via hover and also some SVGs to create unique shapes.
In this tutorial, we create revealing content overlays with CSS3 transitions, allowing us to minimise content clutter and provide a neat user experience.
Imagine your company offered a bunch of different services, and on your website’s services section, they were listed. Each service had its own description, but you didn’t want to occupy a whole lot of page real estate. You present a bunch of attractive links or buttons instead, prompting and allowing users to click on the links to view more. Each service might not warrant a whole new page, so instead, we reveal content overlays with CSS3 transitions. They animate into view above the page, and can be closed off easily without ever having to traverse different pages.