Best jQuery Chart & Graph Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Simple SVG flow chart library based on jQuery and jQueryUI.
PivotTable.js’ basic function is to turn a data set into a summary table and then optionally add a true 2-d drag’n’drop UI to allow a user to manipulate this summary table, turning it into a pivot table, very similar to the one found in older versions of Microsoft Excel with a bunch of extra developer-oriented features and some visualization effects. With optional add-ons, the summary table can be rendered various kinds of charts, turning the pivot table into a pivot chart.
BarIndicator is a jQuery plugin that helps you visualize numeric data (percentage or absolute numbers) in to bars.
Epoch is a general purpose charting library for application developers and visualization designers. It focuses on two different aspects of visualization programming: basic charts for creating historical reports, and real-time charts for displaying frequently updating timeseries data.
Simple jquery flot plugin to show bar numbers in bar graph.This plugin is working well with zooming and panning (navigation plugin) too.
Dynamic Stock Charts is a jQuery plugin, which allows embedding highly customizable dynamic stock charts of almost any publicly traded company into your website by using simple HTML snippets automatically generated by the included charts builder.
- Automatically built and refreshed on each page load
- Area charts, Line charts and Candlestick charts supported
- Customizable titles, colors and backgrounds
- Zoom and history navigation controls
- Any time periods
- Unlimited number of different charts on one page
- Comprehensive stock chart builder included
- Built with Google Charts API
- Historical stock market data feed from Yahoo Finance
- Highly customizable, extensible and flexible.
- Multiple graph ability.
- Automatic data scaling.
- Custom labelling.
- Retina scaling.
This is a very simple web service designed to get you from Point A to Point B as quickly as possible, where Point A is not having a chart and Point B is having a chart.