jQuery flowchart.js is an open source jquery ui plugin that allows you to draw and edit a flow chart.
- Draw boxes (called operators) and connections between them.
- Methods are provided so that the end-user can edit the flow chart by adding / moving / removing operators, creating / removing connections between them.
- The developper can save / load the flowchart.
- Operators and links can be customized using CSS and the plugin parameters.
- Some methods allow you to add advanced functionalities, such as a panzoom view or adding operators using drag and drop.
jQuery plugin for adding interactive charts and graphs to your website.Full functionality of FusionCharts can be accessed through it – charts, events, methods etc.
You will have access to all the rich features of FusionCharts like events, macros, zooming, panning, annotations, image-exporting etc.
Massive number of features: Paging, Sorting, Ajax data, Files data, REST communication with server, Integration (data binding) with charts, Theming, Touch Support, AngularJS directive and more.
With the help of DOM, jQuery and CSS3 transition, we got a simple and direct organization chart plugin.
Create your own interactive line,bar,pie,radar,map,cone,chord e.t.c. chart easily
- Power Customizable
- Greatly Examples
- Save as PNG Images all charts
- Change chart type easily
- Change color easily
- Customizable Map Charts
- Interactive Chart Elements
jQuery plugin to make Graphviz SVG output more interactive and easier to navigate. Makes it easy to have features like:
- Highlight nodes/edges
- Zoom in/out
- Graph navigation – select linked nodes
- Fancy UI tooltips; bootstrap supported out the box
- Move things forward/back in the graph
Growraf (pronounced grow-rough) is a jquery plugin for flot charts, that produces smooth animations using requestAnimationFrame wherever possible.
jQuery plug-in for dynamically rendering a pie or circle diagram comparable to a progress bar, depicting a progress, countdown, percent value or similar.
An interactive bar graph packed with animations and information. Built with CSS and jQuery.