PivotTable.js’ basic function is to turn a data set into a summary table and then optionally add a true 2-d drag’n’drop UI to allow a user to manipulate this summary table, turning it into a pivot table, very similar to the one found in older versions of Microsoft Excel with a bunch of extra developer-oriented features and some visualization effects.
jQuery Calx is an Excel calculation engine and formula parser built as jQuery plugin.
- Rewrite the internal formula parser and plugin structure.
- Ability to register new function and override default one.
- Ability to register variable.
- Easy graph to represent data in graphical way (additional library required)
- Add support for string and cell range.
- Add a lot of excel compatible function (additional library may be required).
- Add feature to check circular reference, instead of infinite loop which make the page hang up, it’s now alerting error.
- Add support for server-side function formula, in case you want to hide the calculation algorithm.
- Add support to change formula, value, format easily without need to write tricky script.
A jQuery plugin for transforming HTML tables into charts using Google Charts.
ZingChart offers jQuery charts by providing this wrapper for the ZingChart charting library that allows for jQuery-style use of the 88 different API methods and 81 different API events that ZingChart has to offer. It’s designed to allow maximum use of the various features with the simplest and most jQuery-esque syntax possible.
jQuery.linking is a jQuery plugin designed for linking graphically webpage elements in a simple way.
Sheetsee.js is a client-side library for connecting Google Spreadsheets to a website and visualizing the information in tables, maps and charts.Google Spreadsheets can be used as simple and collaborative databases, they make getting a data driven site going much easier than traditional databases.
C3 is a D3-based reusable chart library that enables deeper integration of charts into web applications.C3 makes it easy to generate D3-based charts by wrapping the code required to construct the entire chart.
CanvasJS Charting Plugin for jQuery lets you add beautiful & interactive charts to your web page with a few lines of code. Charts have high performance and can run across devices include Desktops, Tablets, iPhone, Android, etc. Supports features like dynamic updates, events, zooming, panning, etc.