Grafikon is a JQuery Chart Plugin, that gives you the possibility to create your own unique chart with full customization. At present, there are six main modes: evaluation, pyramid, line, pie, doughnut and progress. Grafikon is easy to use and it is fully customizable – colors, sections, levels, fonts settings and many more. Also, Grafikon has a responsive option.
Best jQuery Chart & Graph Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery plugin to create simple donut, bar or line charts with dom nodes. style with css.
If you are working for analytics project, you need a rich chart system to display big data results. Google is providing us a powerful chart tools that you can implement charts very simple, this tutorial will explain you how to implement Google charts with Jquery ajax JSON data. Try out there are many free interactive charts and data tools, take a quick look at this live demo.
jQuery Calx is an Excel calculation engine and formula parser built as jQuery plugin.
- Rewrite the internal formula parser and plugin structure.
- Ability to register new function and override default one.
- Ability to register variable.
- Easy graph to represent data in graphical way (additional library required)
- Add support for string and cell range.
- Add a lot of excel compatible function (additional library may be required).
- Add feature to check circular reference, instead of infinite loop which make the page hang up, it’s now alerting error.
- Add support for server-side function formula, in case you want to hide the calculation algorithm.
- Add support to change formula, value, format easily without need to write tricky script.
A jQuery plugin for transforming HTML tables into charts using Google Charts.
ZingChart offers jQuery charts by providing this wrapper for the ZingChart charting library that allows for jQuery-style use of the 88 different API methods and 81 different API events that ZingChart has to offer. It’s designed to allow maximum use of the various features with the simplest and most jQuery-esque syntax possible.
jQuery.linking is a jQuery plugin designed for linking graphically webpage elements in a simple way.
Sheetsee.js is a client-side library for connecting Google Spreadsheets to a website and visualizing the information in tables, maps and charts.Google Spreadsheets can be used as simple and collaborative databases, they make getting a data driven site going much easier than traditional databases.
C3 is a D3-based reusable chart library that enables deeper integration of charts into web applications.C3 makes it easy to generate D3-based charts by wrapping the code required to construct the entire chart.