By default all amCharts libraries accept data in JSON format. It needs to be there when the web page loads, defined in-line or loaded via custom code.
This plugin introduces are native wrapper that enables automatic loading of data from external data data sources in CSV and JSON formats.
Demo 1 Demo 2 Demo 3
Charts library built on top of React and D3. Graphs can be created via a simple XML-like syntax, with many of the important options set directly as attributes. The library also offers a rich examples catalog with more than 50 ready-to-use components, including various Line, Bar, Pie and other types of charts.
IguanaCharts is HTML5 jQuery Stock Charts library.You can download our open source library and setup powerful stock chart just in minutes.
- Zoom and load chart history with mouse wheel
- Draw on chart trend lines, fibonacci, corners and plenty other figures
- Use technical analysis indicators
- Show trades on chart and trade from the chart
A pie chart (or a circle chart) is a circular statistical graphic, which is divided into slices to illustrate numerical proportion.It is generally used in business world when you have to display comparison or difference of some data in a graphical manner. So in this tutorial we will show you how to display data in pie chart using PHP, jQuery and Google API.
Fcharts is a focus on the pure JS charting library of Stock Financial.
MetricsGraphics.js is a library built on top of D3 that is optimized for visualizing and laying out time-series data. It provides a simple way to produce common types of graphics in a principled, consistent and responsive way. The library currently supports line charts, scatterplots, histograms, bar charts and data tables as well as features like rug plots and basic linear regression.
jQuery flowchart.js is an open source jquery ui plugin that allows you to draw and edit a flow chart.
- Draw boxes (called operators) and connections between them.
- Methods are provided so that the end-user can edit the flow chart by adding / moving / removing operators, creating / removing connections between them.
- The developper can save / load the flowchart.
- Operators and links can be customized using CSS and the plugin parameters.
- Some methods allow you to add advanced functionalities, such as a panzoom view or adding operators using drag and drop.