A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin to scroll a list like carousel or traditional marquee.
Best jQuery Carousel Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Fully responsive 3D carousel that allows to display media or HTML content with an unique and original layout. It’s perfect for presentations, for anyone who wants to obtain a great impact on their visitors.
- responsive / fixed and fluid width.
- Support for images and HTML content.
- Support for multiple categories and each category can have it’s own set of thumbnails.
- Original media lightbox that we have coded, with image, vimeo, youtube or iframe support.
Conveyor-Belt, a simple but well adjustable slideshow carousel jQuery plugin.
Everslider is fully responsive, mobile optimized jQuery carousel plugin. It uses CSS3 transitions for animations with fallback to jQuery. Supports unlimited slides with any content. Everslider recognizes touchswipe, mousewheel and keyboard interactions and works in vast range of browsers starting with IE7 up to mobile browsers.
– Fully responsive and mobile friendly
– Retina-ready controls (PSD included)
– Hardware CSS3 transitions with fallback to jQuery
– Works in IE7+ and on Android and iPhone
– Keyboard and mousewheel support
– Drag and touchswipe support
Another jQuery carousel plugin.This plugin will convert the
ul element into a carousel.
This is a jQuery plugin for displaying galeries and other content the way you want.Checkout the different presets in the upper menu! Especially the Gallery and Thumbnails preset.
The rondell demos can be controlled with your keyboard, by clicking the controls or by clicking the rondell items.Touching items and swiping on a phone or tablet computer will work too!
The plugin has been tested with and should work fine with: IE 7-9, Firefox 3.6+, Chrome, Safari 4+, Opera 11+
As long as there has been jQuery there have been image carousels created with jQuery. The famous jCarousel has been out since 2006, the same year the first version of jQuery was released. However, with the explosion of users now using their mobile devices for their internet browsing — on iPhones, iPads, and the like — it becomes necessary for jQuery plugins to support a good user experience on these devices. Enter Flexisel, the responsive image carousel with options specifically available for adapting the carousel for mobile and tablet devices.
Check out the demo here. Resize your browser window to see how you the plugin can adjust to the window width.
Sky jQuery Touch Carousel is a jQuery carousel plugin with rich set of features. It is responsive, touch-enabled, fast and smooth. It can be easily integrated into your own web projects. You can customize the visual appearance of the plugin with the help of the plugin options and CSS.
- Supports touch devices. (iPad, iPhone, Android etc.)
- Offers keyboard and mouse wheel support.
- Supports multiple instances.
- Auto slideshow and loop.
- Hardware acceleration (Uses GPU for graphic intensive tasks)
- Uses CSS3 transitions.
- Has responsive layout.
- Supports Internet Explorer 7-8.
- Reflection and gradient overlay effects.
A carousel library made With Associates, focusing on performance, simplicity and touch.
CodingJack’s 3D Carousel is a Real 3D using CSS3 3D Transforms carousel plugin with jQuery,Html5 & Css3
The carousel is supported on iOS and Android and includes touch swipe functionality. It looks great on a tablet and will even work on a smartphone. But because the carousel can appear small on smaller screens, I’ve included two special options for smartphones:
- Option to display a thumbnail grid instead (the “fallback” presentation)
- Option to transform the grid fallback into a responsive layout. View either preview from your phone for an example.