jCarousel Lite is a jQuery plugin that carries you on a carousel ride filled with images and HTML content. Put simply, you can navigate images and/or HTML in a carousel-style widget.
Best jQuery Carousel Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A simple 3D carousel widget. It supports all major browsers including IE8,9 with best effort. Full 3D effect requires
css transform3d support browsers. And this widget works with not only images but any html elements as child.
FilmRoll is a lightweight jQuery carousel (12 kb minified) that focuses on one item at a time, centering it in the view, regardless of the relative sizes of the carousel items.
- Centers one item at a time in the view
- Uses css classes for easy styling / transitions
- Provides previous / next buttons and pagination automatically
- Defaults to auto scroll with pause on hover
- Supports full screen usage
- Swipe movement if TouchSwipe is present
jQuery Plug-in – Carousel Picker for li tags.
- Carousel Picker for list.
- Horizontal or vertical orientation.
- Align on left / center / right or top / medium / bottom.
- Custom class for selected and unselected items.
- Responsive with
- Custom data key.
- Call data with ajax.
- Interactivity with custom events and cursor.
- Animated change with custom transitions.
ItemSlide.js is a jQuery plugin for a touch enabled carousel.
- Touch enabled
- Multiple Animation speed and Swipe sensitivity options.
A modular, responsive and touch-enabled jQuery slider plugin that enables you to create elegant and professionally looking sliders.
- modular architecture
- CSS3 transitions
- animated layers (and static)
- infinite scrolling
- carousel layout
- full width and full window support
- deep linking
- lazy loading
- fade effect
- full-screen support
- CSS-only navigation controls (no graphics) for easy customization
- video support
An awesome carousel developed on top of jQuery with bit of witchcraft of CSS3.
PgwSlideshow – Responsive slideshow / gallery / carousel for jQuery / Zepto.
- Fully responsive slideshow
- Desktop and Mobile devices supported
- Less than 4 KB (minified and gzipped)
- Full customization with the CSS file included
A responsive carousel showcasing selected client testimonials, powered by CSS and jQuery.
Today we share a responsive and minimal client testimonials box, that can be easily integrated into your design. Besides we considered the scenario where the user wants to see more feedbacks, so we added a button that links to a modal page with more testimonials, with a nice CSS3 transition.