The jquery-week-calendar plugin provides a simple and flexible way of including a weekly calendar in your application. It is built on top of jquery and jquery ui and is inspired by other online weekly calendars such as google calendar. If you require a monthly calendar view, I highly recommend checking out the FullCalendar plugin by Adam Shaw.Features :
- Display of calendar events within a weekly grid
- Calendar events can be supplied as an array, url or function returning json
- Calendar events can be dragged, dropped and resized
- Lots of callbacks for customizing the way events are rendered plus callbacks for drag, drop, resize, mouseover, click etc
- Automatically scrolls to current time
- Freebusy management
- multi-user management
- Extend the core calendar event, users and free busys data structure with your own data
- Highly configurable, enabling variable timeslots, readonly calendars, display of partial days, custom date formatting, direct manipulation of individual events for create, update, delete of events and much more.
Full month calendar jQuery plugin that looks like Google Calendar.All UI elements such as next-month & previous-month buttons, add event form, edit event form, tooltips, etc, are not part of the calendar plugin. These are to be created by you so you can control how they look. Use the API hooks in your form elements to control the calendar.
You may change the background image via the CSS file. By default all day cells have a linear fade png image for their background.
jQuery CalendarPicker is a free ultra-light calendar.This component is a light-weight calendar/date-picker.
- supports internationalization (supports do not necessary means it is implemented:-) )
- supports changing current date
- supports mouse wheel scrolling
- supporting (deferred) callback on date selection
- supports variable number of years, months and days
- supports next/prev arrows
Kalendae is an attempt to do something that nobody has yet been able to do: make a date picker that doesn’t suck. Kalendae provides the following features:
- Fully portable, no dependencies. No jQuery, no Prototype, no MooTools; just add the script and the stylesheet and you’re good to go.
- Fully and easily skinable. The default theme uses only one image file (a mask for the previous and next buttons), everything else is styled using CSS.
- Supports all modern browsers and IE8.
- Support single day, multiple day, or day range selection.
- Configurable number of months to be displayed at once.
- Can be displayed on the page as an inline widget, or attached to one or more input fields as a popup control.
- Can be attached to any page element, not just named elements.
- Configurable blackouts, defined either as an array of dates or via a callback function
- Output selected dates in a variety of formats
I started to make a CSS3 calendar with some jQuery animation while I was working on this project. In this article I will explain, step by step, how to use the calendar.
jQuery Any+Time includes a highly-customizable, jQuery-compatible datepicker/ timepicker (calendar/ clock widget) and a powerful Date/String parse/format utility.
Mobi Pick is an Android-style datepicker widget for jQuery Mobile. It uses the date library XDate and allows progressive enhancement for date input fields using Modernizr.
Zebra Datepicker is a small, compact and highly configurable date picker plugin for jQuery and it is built using the fabulous jQuery Plugin Boilerplate. It is cross-browser – works in every major browser; also, it works in Internet Explorer 6 (where it uses an iFrameShim so that it stays above select controls).Offers an intuitive mechanism for disabling dates and date ranges through a syntax similar to cron syntax..
Adding scrolling content to your website or blog makes much sense – it allows you display latest news, promotions, product updates, announcements, upcoming events, calendar items and much more in a limited space. It also allows you to add dynamic content to otherwise static web pages.
Today, we are featuring vScroller, a free XML-driven vertical news scroller for websites and blogs. Powered by jQuery, vScroller displays categorized and color-code content is a vertical scroll. Feeds come from standardized XML file and styled with simple CSS3 for a clean and attractive interface.