This script pulls events that you create in your public Google calendar and displays them on your website.You may choose how many events to display at a time.Each event box can show the event start date-time, timezone, location of the event, summary and description of the event.Each event box has a link to the original event you defined in your calendar.
Best jQuery Calendar Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
An ultra-simple, customizable, light-weight date picker plug-in for jQuery at just over 7KB compressed or 25KB uncompressed.
- Stylize current date, selected date, special dates and individual days of the week
- Set data on special dates (that is returned on callback when selected)
- Repeatable date ranges, individual dates and special dates
- Restrict selection to range of dates, individual dates, years, months and days of the week
- Restricting forward / backwards month navigation
- Automatically jump to respective month on selection (if it is the next or previous month)
- Offset days of the week (e.g. make Wednesday the first day of the week)
- Jump to specific month or year through select drop-down
- Customizable month names and days of week names
- Callbacks for when date is selected and when calendar is about to show or hide
- Individual styles per date picker on the same page
- Render directly below input control (by default) or specify a custom element to render into
Today we want to share a flexible calendar concept with you. Calendars can be a very tricky thing when it comes to their layout and responsiveness. This is an experiment for trying out some grid layouts that can be applied to calendars. We’ve created a jQuery plugin for the calendar itself and you can see some examples of how to use it in the demos. The aim is to provide a suitable layout for both, small and big screens and keeping the calendar structure fluid when possible. On large screens we want to show a grid-based layout while on smaller screens, we want to simply stack the days of the month.
Need a neat way to present your events in a calendar? This is the plugin for you.
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- sample setup included – a sample setup with the plugin to show an example on how it can be configured
- dzs tooltips included – a tooltip plugin from our portfolio is included to provide rich experience to your users
- two skins – default and black
- iPhone/iPad compatible – this plugin is compatible with iToys, even Android works
- major browsers support – IE7 , IE8, IE9 , IE10, Chrome, Opera, Safari and Firefox fully tested
- html supported – inline content is no problem for this plugin
This date range picker component for Twitter Bootstrap creates a dropdown menu from which a user can select a range of dates. It was created for the reporting UI at Improvely.
If invoked with no options, it will present two calendars to choose a start and end date from. Optionally, you can provide a list of date ranges the user can select from instead of choosing dates from the calendars. If attached to a text input, the selected dates will be inserted into the text box. Otherwise, you can provide a custom callback function to receive the selection.The date range picker relies on jQuery, Datejs for parsing strings into dates and defining custom ranges, and the Twitter Bootstrap CSS.
Pickadate.js is a lightweight jQuery dateinput picker.
DateBox is a jQuery-mobile based date and time picker.Four display mode Standard, click-outside-to-close popup mode, Forced input modal popup mode, Unique page dialog mode, Inline mode.
- Android style date picker
- Calendar style date picker
- Slide style date picker
- Flip Wheel style date or time picker
- 12 and 24 hour time picker
- Duration time picker