Hamburgers is a collection of tasty CSS-animated hamburger icons. Also included is the source as a Sass library. It’s modular and customizable, so cook up your own hamburger.
Best jQuery Animation Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
An experimental plugin for animating SVG letters using Segment. The idea is to animate the path strokes of an interesting display font in a creative way.
In this tutorial, total number of 8 ultimate hover effects and every single effect contain 3 different effects using same property of CSS3. So you easily learn the single property like transform, translate and transition use with 3 demos.
Filterizr is a jQuery plugin that sorts, shuffles and applies stunning filters over responsive galleries using CSS3 transitions.
- Pluggable look & feel (write your CSS effects in the box on the right and hit Filterize!)
- Performant — optimized for smooth experience on mobile devices
- Lightweight — around 8.5kb, jQuery is its only dependency
- Responsive — with your Media Queries (resize the window!)
- Open source
Adds slick new scroll events to jQuery (like
leave) so you can drop scrolling effects like a boss. Requires jQuery 1.11+.
Various icon animations made with mo.js, a powerful motion graphics library by Oleg Solomka. Inspiration comes from the Dribbble shot “Like Animation” by Daryl Ginn.
“SVG 3D Tag Cloud” is a lightweight jQuery plugin that creates a three dimensional Tag Cloud.
Easy to use. Only requires 5 KB of filesize. No depandancies. No additionals plugins. Fully customizable.
A tutorial on how to create an intro animation where a decorative Polaroid stack becomes a grid similar to the effect seen on the takeit website.
- Faster than jQuery – a few tens of times faster!
- Smoother than CSS – indeed
- 28 predefined Easings – + your own custom cubic Bezier curves
- Small size – something about 5 kb in minified version
- Cross-browser code – support IE9+/Firefox/Chrome/Opera/Safari
- No Dependencies – written in pure JS, also works with jQuery