A set of creative page loading effects that use SVG animations with Snap.svg. The idea is to show an overlay with a interesting shape animation while new content gets loaded.
jQuery Animation Plugin & Tutorials with Example
A lightweight jQuery plugin for fade-as-you-scroll features.
With easy backgrounds you can add animated and non animated backgrounds to your webpage and HTML elements using just a few lines of code.
The plugin is just 14kb and supports particles, slideshows, videos, gradients and animated patterns.You can customize your background using 36+ options and some preset overlays or you can use a image as overlay!
- Patterns (animated and non animated)
- Gradients (animated and non animated)
- Full screen youtube video´s
A jQuery plugin to apply animated, visual effects to letters, words or other text patterns.
A simple, lightweight, and easy to use jQuery plugin which turns a single page into a collection of screens with animated navigation.
Multi-Screen.js makes it easy to change the defaults for the animations, their times, the starting distance between the entering and exiting screens, and whether the animations should occur synchronously or asynchronously.
A simple way to create and maintain how elements fade in, triggered when they enter the viewport.
Clickstream is a jquery plugin for Effects to a page transition.By using this plugin you can add fade transition or positioning transition to your web page.
A jQuery plugin that will let you construct an interactive planet and build the Universe on your website.
Modern Touch-Enabled FullScreen Slider with Unlimited Layers and Animations.
- Responsive, Mobile-Friendly with Touch/Swipe Support
- 91 Predefined Layer Positions, 650+ Font Styles (Google Fonts), 360+ Icons (Font Awesome Icons)
- Unlimited Layers, Sublayers, Text Layers, Transitions, All of Them should be Animated
- Compatible with All Major Browsers
- Custom YouTube Player with Additional Options (Autoplay, Resize to Fit to the Screen, Loop, Hide Control Bar)
- Customizable Animation Time, Delay for Each Main Slide, Sublayer, Text Layer, Custom Options for Text Animations
- 80+ Animation Types, combined with Easing Effects you can create more than 300 Unique Animations
- 10+ Main Slider Animations with Hardware Accelerated CSS3 Technology
- 30+ Text Animations
- 10+ Sublayer Animations with in and out animations including random type
- 30+ Easing Effects
- AutoPlay, Control Options (color, position for global or each slides)
- Integrated Preloader with 5 custom animations
A tutorial on how to implement the circular progress button concept by Colin Garven. We are using the SVG line drawing animation technique as described by Jake Archibald to animate the circular progress and provide a success and error state to indicate the final status.