cta.js or “Call to Animation” is a light-weight performant library to animate any element (“action”) onto any other element (“effect”) on the page.
Best jQuery Animation Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Performant on mobile devices, being truly cross platform.
- Agile’s API has high similar characteristic with actionscript 3.0, you can learn it in 10 minutes.
A Scrolling Engine for making sweet static single paged websites, quickly, and by using HTML markup as config.
- Parallax scrolling for Backgrounds
- Anchor triggered Class additions/removals
- SVG Masking
- Child Vectors
A full page slider, with animated SVG elements used as transition effects.
ShakeBorder is a plugin to create Shake and border effects on mouse hover with jQuery.
This is a jQuery plugin that works alongside with Bootstrap and helps you create beautiful tiles.
As a jQuery – Bootstrap plugin, in order to use jsTiles you have to include both jQuery and Bootstrap into your project. You also have to include jQuery easing in order to let animations get smoothly executed.
This plugin allows you to (currently) do full-page 3d perspective transforms base on mouse position. There are a lot of options you can tweak to your liking, and I’m looking to develop the application of this effect further.
Animate your existing stuff in your website and create complex animation composed of your images.
- Create complex & layered animations composed of multiple images,
- Integrates right into the Media Manager for easy image placement for animating,
- Live frontend editing using the Animatic Panel,
- Very easy to use and intuitive controls,
- 50+ Animations & transitions,
- Change values using your mouse,
- Hardware accelerated animations,
- Bonus: includes the Animatic Visual Composer element