- 5 preset color modes
- mode self-selection of color flakes
- mode of flakes as images
- you can specify size of the flakes and the number of
- can also specify power of the wind and its direction, the falling speed
- flakes rotation mode (when as images), clockwise, counterclockwise, to and fro, without rotation
- there is a button that allows you to disable the flakes (if it is annoying to the user)
- high speed with a lot of flakes, through the use of HTML5 Canvas tehnology
- lot of settings allows you to make the effect for your site unique and ideally suited for your site
jQuery Animation Plugin & Tutorials with Example
A ‘product quick view’ modal window, animated using CSS3 and Velocity.js, that provides the user a quick access to the main product information.
A plugin of jQuery-animations that provides tile animations.
A jQuery plugin for snazzy background particle systems. Includes an optional parallax effect controlled by the mouse on desktop devices and gyroscope on mobile devices. Works in any browser that supports HTML5 canvas.
Wanky Pages is a page switching management with 3D/2D CSS3 transition support and jQuery.
OpenMes is a jQuery plugin that is used to create unlimited popups, lightbox, messages, notifications with a lot of animation effects, support text, images, videos and also complicated HTML code. Additionally, OpenMes allows to combine inline and AJAX content for best SEO and performance.
RippleButtons.js – a tiny standalone library for adding ripple animations to your website.