Iconate.js is a tiny performant library for cross-browser icon transformation with trendy animations in your projects.
Best jQuery Animation Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Motion Slider is a responsive jQuery slider plugin for mobile and desktop that enables multi-transition and browser prefix free CSS animation to your HTML DOM elements.
- Easy CSS Animation with Multiple Transitions
- Create Cool 2D and 3D Transforms
- Works with CSS3 Animation
- No Browser Prefix Needed
- Use Text, ScrambleText, Bezier and Physics2D Plugins
- Break Apart an Image into Tiles or Text into Lines, Words or Characters
- Fully responsive
- Cross-browser, IOS and Android Compatible
- Multiple Sliders in One Page
- Smart Loading Using Adaptive Images
Boomer finally adds cross-browser support for animated GIF cursors. Just copy and paste the cursor element inside any HTML element and choose the GIF preset you want. Use any animated GIF on any HTML element!
PixelFlow.js is an image pixelating filter jquery plugin using canvas.
This plugin generates particules from an element.Images are appended to the DOM then fade in, animate randomly, fade out.Multiple calls generate the particule effect.
Super fast HTML 5 2D rendering engine that uses webGL with canvas fallback.The aim of this project is to provide a fast lightweight 2D library that works across all devices. The Pixi renderer allows everyone to enjoy the power of hardware acceleration without prior knowledge of WebGL.
- WebGL renderer (with automatic smart batching allowing for REALLY fast performance)
- Canvas renderer (Fastest in town!)
- Full scene graph
- Super easy to use API (similar to the flash display list API)
- Support for texture atlases
- Asset loader / sprite sheet loader
- Auto-detect which renderer should be used
- Full Mouse and Multi-touch Interaction
- BitmapFont text
- Multiline Text
- Render Texture
- Spine support
- Primitive Drawing
A CSS powered animation, that replaces the refresh of the page while the content is updated using Ajax.We used the pushState method to manipulate the browser history.
One of the most popular features of the website is a modal window. Modern developers pay little attention to them. Often Windows look awful, boring or don’t work. So we decided to create a unique component for modal dialogs! The result surprised us! Turned out so beautiful, interesting window. Now you can create the same. The only thing that can you can prevent this by you! Create, invent! Create individual Windows! Which is not on any website. Our component is suitable for lightbox. Your quality pictures will gain a new look!
But the main advantage is full compatibility with Twitter Bootstrap 3! It is very simple to connect our component to ready modal windows from Twitter Bootstrap.
jQuery plugin to load elements when you scroll.