A jQuery plugin that will let you construct an interactive planet and build the Universe on your website.
jQuery Animation Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Modern Touch-Enabled FullScreen Slider with Unlimited Layers and Animations.
- Responsive, Mobile-Friendly with Touch/Swipe Support
- 91 Predefined Layer Positions, 650+ Font Styles (Google Fonts), 360+ Icons (Font Awesome Icons)
- Unlimited Layers, Sublayers, Text Layers, Transitions, All of Them should be Animated
- Compatible with All Major Browsers
- Custom YouTube Player with Additional Options (Autoplay, Resize to Fit to the Screen, Loop, Hide Control Bar)
- Customizable Animation Time, Delay for Each Main Slide, Sublayer, Text Layer, Custom Options for Text Animations
- 80+ Animation Types, combined with Easing Effects you can create more than 300 Unique Animations
- 10+ Main Slider Animations with Hardware Accelerated CSS3 Technology
- 30+ Text Animations
- 10+ Sublayer Animations with in and out animations including random type
- 30+ Easing Effects
- AutoPlay, Control Options (color, position for global or each slides)
- Integrated Preloader with 5 custom animations
A tutorial on how to implement the circular progress button concept by Colin Garven. We are using the SVG line drawing animation technique as described by Jake Archibald to animate the circular progress and provide a success and error state to indicate the final status.
MagicWall is a jQuery plugin for creating an image grid that cycles through a set of images using attractive animations at a specific time interval. You can use this plugin to create a decorative element of your website, display your work or simply use it as a nice animated background. MagicWall plugin converts a list of images into a grid with defined number of rows and columns. The remaining images will appear with different animations and delays.
- Responsive grid
- Hardware Accelerated
- Fullwidth layout
- Fullscreen layout
- Highly customizable
- 22 Animations
- Sass files included
- Small file size
Enrich your website experience with WPThumbFx, a WordPress jQuery animation plugin that brings your images and content in your articles to life. Create unique animated effects effortlessly without any knowledge of jQuery. All effects are responsive and adapt perfectly for all device resolutions like mobiles, tablets and desktops.
Today we’d like to share a little animation concept with you. It’s the recreation of an effect we spotted in this fantastic prototype app by Marcus Eckert. The idea is to rotate a grid item in 3D, expand it into fullscreen and reveal some content. For our attempt to imitate the app behavior, we created two demos. In the first one we rotate the grid item vertically and in the second one horizontally.
jQFader is a simple jQuery plugin to make fading out elements.
A CSS3 animation framework based on jQuery providing an easy way to develop cross browser CSS3 animations.
For the user, it could be easy to use jQuery method to perform and combine the animations.