SVG Circus enables you to create cool animated SVG spinners, loaders and other looped animations in seconds.
jQuery Animation Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Traffico is a jquery plugin that allow you to insert some funny vehicle running from a side to another side of your website.
- Cross browser support
- Easy to integrate
- Well documented and fully supported
- 64 images for 5 different vehicles in 5 different preset colors
- All the vehicles are avaiable in 2 different styles: detailed & flat
- Possibility to write on trucks
- You can create 200+ combinations to make your website become unique
- You can set up the speed of each vehicle
- You can set that vehicles appear only once or in an endless loop
- 40 preset functions
Experimental lightweight JS script to facilitate quick scroll based animations.
A small collection of dialog effects using CSS animations for your inspiration. Some effects use SVG animations of morphing paths with the help of Snap.svg.
- Kontext: Original idea by Hakim El Hattab
- Put On: A page drop effect
- Circle: Layers do a circle transition
- Bounce: Layers bounce after showing
- Flip: 360º flip
- Interpolation of
Numbers over time (tweening)
- Playback control of an individual tween
- Extensibility hooks for key points in the tweening process
This is useful because it is the least amount of functionality needed to build customizable animations. Shifty is optimized to run many times a second with minimal processing and memory overhead, which is necessary to achieve smooth animations.
Walkway is an easy way to animate SVG elements.
- selector (mandatory) – The selector of the parent element (usually will be a specific svg element)
- duration – Time the animation should run for, in ms. Default is 400.
- easing – Name of the easing function used for drawing. Default is ‘easeInOutCubic’. You can also supply your own function that will be passed the progress and should return a value in the range of [0, 1];
Responsive 3D Fold Animation on Scroll a jQuery plugin.
CSS 3 Animations Triggered on Scroll, but with a Twist of a Story.