Instead of using $.ajax(), you’ve to use Smartjax.ajax() and that’s it. Now the call response will be cached in your browser. The next time you make the same call, it will not ping the server. The response will be returned from browser storage. Though you can explicitly make a force call, can clear saved data and many more.
jQuery Ajax Plugin & Tutorials with Example
In this tutorial we will learn how to design Facebook style ajax background image upload and position adjustment using Jquery. I have been published many tutorials about ajax image upload, this one is very interesting and it is a combination of many features. I has implemented this in Wall Script, this post will explain you how to design timeline HTML frame, CSS techniques and database design for background image system.
A jQuery plugin for creating a text box it can auto-complete and pull-down-select.
Modularux divides in an easy way your web in pieces to an innovate interface with css3 animations. Is easy to use, and you can make it work for any of your webs (html, php, etc.).
This content gallery loads content progressively using AJAX and uses CSS3 transitions for animation and positioning. The optional web service providing the content is based on PHP, but the concept can be easily reproduced in other languages.
jsTree is jquery plugin, that provides interactive trees.jsTree is easily extendable, themable and configurable, it supports HTML & JSON data sources, AJAX & async callback loading.
- drag & drop support
- keyboard navigation
- inline edit, create and delete
- tri-state checkboxes
- fuzzy searching
- customizable node types
A multipurpose jQuery plugin for alert, confirm & dialog. With rich set of features :
• directly load content via Ajax,
• Auto-close dialog after a specified time,
• prevent Dialog close on background click,
• callback function, and more..
KCFinder is free open-source replacement of CKFinder web file manager. It can be integrated into FCKeditor, CKEditor, and TinyMCE WYSIWYG web editors (or your custom web applications) to upload and manage images, flash movies, and other files that can be embedded into an editor’s generated HTML content.
- Ajax engine with JSON responses
- Multiple files upload
- Upload files using HTML5 drag and drop from local file manager
- Drag and drop images from external HTML pages. Multiple images can be dropped using selection (Firefox only)
- Download multiple files or a folder as single ZIP file
- Select multiple files with the Ctrl/Command key
- Clipboard for copying, moving and downloading multiple files
- Easy to integrate and configure in web applications