Picture cut is a jquery plugin that handles images in a very friendly and simple way, with a beautiful interface based on bootstrap or jquery ui, has great features like ajax upload, drag image from explorer, image crop and others.
- Ajax Upload
- Resize image
- Drag image from explorer
- Manipulate image size in bytes
- Cropping image
jQuery ownage loader is a plugin for nice loading overlays. This plugin also contains ownage PageLoader extension to create page preloading overlays.
jQuery Tokenize is a plugin which allows your users to select multiple items from a predefined list or ajax, using autocompletion as they type to find each item. You may have seen a similar type of text entry when filling in the recipients field sending messages on facebook or tags on tumblr.
- Intuitive UI for selecting multiple items from a large list
- Easy to skin / style purely in css, no images required
- Supports any backend which can generate JSON, including PHP, Rails, Django, ASP.net
- Callbacks when items are added or removed from the list
- Select, delete and navigate items using the mouse or keyboard
A HTML5 Upload image tool, full use of HTML5 with canvas (with fallback options). Together with a ratio and drag & drop makes this tool ideal for use in a CMS.
- uses canvas to crop the image, no server scripts needed!
- want to use a server script, no problem! simple change it with additional options
- full HTML5 support
- save your image with AJAX or use the tradional FORM input file element
- uses ratio to let it fit your screen or element
- easy to use
- additional options to configure
- bootstrap 3.1
OpenMes is a jQuery plugin that is used to create unlimited popups, lightbox, messages, notifications with a lot of animation effects, support text, images, videos and also complicated HTML code. Additionally, OpenMes allows to combine inline and AJAX content for best SEO and performance.
A jQuery plugin for creating a text box it can auto-complete and pull-down-select.
Today I am presenting the most important social networking feature called ajax upload and resize an image without refreshing the page using jquery and PHP. This tutorial a continuation of my previous post, I just included image re-sizing function for different dimensions. It is very useful for your web project that saves lots of hosting space and bandwidth limit.
In this post I want to discuss how to create a simple Ajax PHP login with welcome page using MySQL database. This will explain you creating user tables, posting form values and storing and destroying the session values.
This scripts turns table into editable grid, You can add new row, edit existing row, delete row also you can edit a single cell and all this happens with ajax so not even single page refresh required. This is configurable script so you can easily attach it to your existing page.