Printer is an AJAX style page loading jQuery plugin that retrieves the URL from each hyperlink in the sidebar on the fly upon being clicked. It can also function as a rudimentry slideshow (but keep in mind this plugin does not cache any resources, i.e. Printer will make a new AJAX request on each new slide).
- A robust API (almost)
- Super simple setup
- Super smooth CSS animations
- Slideshow mode
- Random page printing direction mode
- Low overhead (getting there..)
- Highly customizable behavior and appearance
Events Calendar is a flexible plugin that allows you to connect to your database and show up your event days on a calendar view. You can easily list your events on wherever you want on your page via just one click.
- Easy installation
- jQuery powered
- Cross platform (Php, Asp…)
- Major browsers support
- Language support
- Easy to customize
- Detailed options
- 4 events
- 7 color themes
Picture cut is a jquery plugin that handles images in a very friendly and simple way, with a beautiful interface based on bootstrap or jquery ui, has great features like ajax upload, drag image from explorer, image crop and others.
- Ajax Upload
- Resize image
- Drag image from explorer
- Manipulate image size in bytes
- Cropping image
jQuery ownage loader is a plugin for nice loading overlays. This plugin also contains ownage PageLoader extension to create page preloading overlays.
jQuery Tokenize is a plugin which allows your users to select multiple items from a predefined list or ajax, using autocompletion as they type to find each item. You may have seen a similar type of text entry when filling in the recipients field sending messages on facebook or tags on tumblr.
- Intuitive UI for selecting multiple items from a large list
- Easy to skin / style purely in css, no images required
- Supports any backend which can generate JSON, including PHP, Rails, Django, ASP.net
- Callbacks when items are added or removed from the list
- Select, delete and navigate items using the mouse or keyboard
A HTML5 Upload image tool, full use of HTML5 with canvas (with fallback options). Together with a ratio and drag & drop makes this tool ideal for use in a CMS.
- uses canvas to crop the image, no server scripts needed!
- want to use a server script, no problem! simple change it with additional options
- full HTML5 support
- save your image with AJAX or use the tradional FORM input file element
- uses ratio to let it fit your screen or element
- easy to use
- additional options to configure
- bootstrap 3.1
OpenMes is a jQuery plugin that is used to create unlimited popups, lightbox, messages, notifications with a lot of animation effects, support text, images, videos and also complicated HTML code. Additionally, OpenMes allows to combine inline and AJAX content for best SEO and performance.
A jQuery plugin for creating a text box it can auto-complete and pull-down-select.
Today I am presenting the most important social networking feature called ajax upload and resize an image without refreshing the page using jquery and PHP. This tutorial a continuation of my previous post, I just included image re-sizing function for different dimensions. It is very useful for your web project that saves lots of hosting space and bandwidth limit.