jQuery Ajax Plugin & Tutorials with Example
jquery-pjaxr is jQuery plugin that uses ajax and pushState to deliver a fast browsing experience.It is able to replace multiple containers and different head tags with full back-forward functionality.
There is already an awesome plugin called jquery-pjax on which this project is based. For not breaking existing frontends but to support the same port to the server this library is named pjaxr and accepts the same header X-PJAX.
Smart Forms is a responsive professional Form Framework / pack with a clean consistent Form UI. The framework includes a variety of form Widgets such as Datepickers, Timepickers, Monthpickers, Colorpickers, Numeric Steppers, UI Sliders, Google maps, toggle switches validation, masking among other features.
- Multiple form inputs
- File inputs / uploaders
- CSS3 checkboxes + Radios
- CSS3 toggle switches
- CSS3 review & rating
- Tooltips + vector icons
- Notification alerts
- CSS3 multi shape buttons
- Animated progress bars
- Simple pricing tables
- Ajax form processing
- Input masking
- PHP CAPTCHA with refresh support
- 40+ starter templates included
- Date & time picker widgets
A customizable MailChimp ajax plugin for jQuery, provides an easy and lightweight way to let your users sign up to your MailChimp list.
- Customizable Error and Success messages.
- Ability to specify which element the output should be appended to, if it exists or where the element should be created
- Automatically transforms the mailchimp signup url in the JSONP format
- Changes the value of the button if the response is successful
- This solution is language agnostic, only dependency is jQuery.
- Multiple sign-up forms, for multiple lists.
Lazy load XT is a jQuery plugin for images, videos and other media.Mobile-oriented, fast and extensible jQuery plugin for lazy loading of images/videos with build-in support of jQueryMobile framework.
My readers are asking that how do we display message to users that their sessions got expired. So I thought this tutorial will really useful to lots of web developer who working on session based websites.
The setInterval() method will wait a specified number of milliseconds, and then execute a specified function, and it will continue to execute the function, once at every given time-interval.
The ajax spreadsheet, jQuery plugin flavor.
Offline.js is a library to automatically alert your users when they’ve lost internet connectivity, like Gmail.
It captures AJAX requests which were made while the connection was down, and remakes them when it’s back up, so your app reacts perfectly.
- Monitors ajax requests looking for failure
- Confirms the connection status by requesting an image or fake resource
- Automatically grabs ajax requests made while the connection is down and remakes them after the connection is restored.
- Simple UI with beautiful themes
- 3kb minified and compressed
An automatic web page progress bar.Include pace.js and a theme of your choice to your page and you are done!
Pace will automatically monitor your Ajax requests, event loop lag, document ready state and elements on your page to decide on the progress.
If you use AMD or Browserify, require pace.js and call
pace.start() as early in the loading process as is possible.