Best jQuery Ajax Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
In this tutorial we will help you to create a basic Instant FullText Search System using Ajax and PHP.
LobiList is jQuery plugin for todo lists. Supports drag & drop of todos. Multiple lists with different colors.
- Multiple list support
- Different styles
- Drag & drop list
- Drag & drop todos
- Ajax configuration urls for todo CRUD
- Checkboxes to mark/unmark todo as done
- Powerful event management
Tiva Events Calendar is plugin which help you to display all events on calendar. It is very flexible and easy to install and integrate into your website. You can create events in json file or feed from your database via Ajax.
- Produces valid, semantic XHTML
- Fully customizable via CSS
- Ability to style icons based on file extension
- Uses AJAX to fetch file information on the fly
- Easy to configure and implement
- Includes connector scripts for PHP and ASP.NET (C#)
- Supports custom connector scripts for extended functionality
- Customizable expand/collapse event
- Customizable expand/collapse speeds
In this tutorial we will create a system which will load results from database on page scrolling.Whenever the user scrolls from top to the bottom of the page the user gets more results from database automatically.With the help of this technique user dont have to go from 1 page to another and it also saves time and bandwidth.
In Drag and Drop File Upload jQuery example, I have explained how to implement drag and drop file upload using HTML5 and jQuery AJAX API.
Drag and drop is supported only in HTML5 browsers.
Youtube is the worlds biggest video sharing website and they have cool and stylish rating system so that user can like or dislike videos which is pretty useful for such kind of content sharing website.In this tutorial we will create a like and dislike rating system like Youtube not exactly but kind of using jQuery,Ajax and PHP.
Slider Maker creates Layered Sliders, Galleries, Carousels, Slideshows using a beautiful & easy graphical tool.
- Fully responsive
- Creates Well-adaptated images for each screen & device
- Lazy Images Loading
- Loaded with ajax
Massive number of features: Paging, Sorting, Ajax data, Files data, REST communication with server, Integration (data binding) with charts, Theming, Touch Support, AngularJS directive and more.