Fileuploader is a beautiful and powerful HTML5 file uploading tool. A jQuery and PHP plugin that transforms the standard file input into a revolutionary and fancy field on your page.
- File preview with image thumbnail or icon
- File image thumbnail can be generated in canvas to resize it perfectly for given with and height
- Render synchron the file preview
- File icon background is generated from file extension
- Customize your own input and thumbnail elements
- Responsive and fancy animations
- Choose multiple files from different folders
- Drag&Drop feature
- Upload each file with Ajax
- Upload synchron the files
- Upload progressbar with many data available
- Start, retry and cancel upload actions
- Paste images from clipboard (only in Chrome)
- Validate the file’s limit, size and extension. You can also use your own function
- Edit mode for already uploaded files
- All files are in one list in a hidden input
- Use input HTML attributes to configurate it
- HTML template renderer using Text variables
- CSS file icon
- PHP upload helper
- PHP generates an array with many file informations
- PHP can create a custom file name
- API and more than 24 Callbacks to manipulate freely the appearance and functionality of your file input
BunnyJS is a modern Vanilla JS and ES6 library and next-generation front-end framework, package of small stand-alone components without dependencies.
- No dependencies – can be used in any project anywhere anytime
- Designed in mind to build modern, complicated, real world business apps
- Faster, simpler, enjoyable than any frontend framework
- Large set of ready components, custom UI elements and utils
An (arguably) lightweight plugin to add filter and autocomplete funcionality to inputs, with or without the use of ajax, with or without the need for the user to start searching for a therm before showing results.
- Fixed options (is like a select box or a filter box)
- Ajax request (proper autocomplete)
- Controlled by mouse and keyboard
- Minified, weights around 5KB
Intercooler.js allows developers to quickly implement AJAX directly in the HTML. By adding a specific HTML attribute to your links and buttons you can enable them to send GET, POST, or other requests to a URL. The data returned from the server can also be accessed through HTML attributes.
In this tutorial we will show you how to add items in shopping cart using drag and drop feature by using jQuery,Ajax and PHP.Drag And Drop is the modern and easy way to add items in shopping cart you only have to drag an item and drop it into the cart and the items will automatically added in your cart.
In this tutorial we will show you how to upload multiple images with image preview using jQuery Ajax and PHP.We use jQuery and jQuery Form Plugin which helps in uploading images to server.
Captcha is the best way to avoid spamming your SignUp, Comments, Email and many other things that takes user input. What is Captcha? It is a simple text combination of some uppercase and lowercase letters with some numbers generated randomly with some special kind of text type font. It is mainly used for Human Verification whether the user is human or any computer script. In this tutorial we will teach you how to make your own captcha system with the help of PHP and Ajax.