jQuery Ajax Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Modularux divides in an easy way your web in pieces to an innovate interface with css3 animations. Is easy to use, and you can make it work for any of your webs (html, php, etc.).
This content gallery loads content progressively using AJAX and uses CSS3 transitions for animation and positioning. The optional web service providing the content is based on PHP, but the concept can be easily reproduced in other languages.
jsTree is jquery plugin, that provides interactive trees.jsTree is easily extendable, themable and configurable, it supports HTML & JSON data sources, AJAX & async callback loading.
- drag & drop support
- keyboard navigation
- inline edit, create and delete
- tri-state checkboxes
- fuzzy searching
- customizable node types
A multipurpose jQuery plugin for alert, confirm & dialog. With rich set of features :
• directly load content via Ajax,
• Auto-close dialog after a specified time,
• prevent Dialog close on background click,
• callback function, and more..
KCFinder is free open-source replacement of CKFinder web file manager. It can be integrated into FCKeditor, CKEditor, and TinyMCE WYSIWYG web editors (or your custom web applications) to upload and manage images, flash movies, and other files that can be embedded into an editor’s generated HTML content.
- Ajax engine with JSON responses
- Multiple files upload
- Upload files using HTML5 drag and drop from local file manager
- Drag and drop images from external HTML pages. Multiple images can be dropped using selection (Firefox only)
- Download multiple files or a folder as single ZIP file
- Select multiple files with the Ctrl/Command key
- Clipboard for copying, moving and downloading multiple files
- Easy to integrate and configure in web applications
To generate the selects you can choose between using your custom created object or by accessing via AJAX a server resource that returns a custom formatted JSON .
This PHP Quiz Application has following features.
1. This online Quiz Application has user login, registration and forget password functionality.
2. User can able to view their previous quiz results.
3. Each questions can have minimum two options or maximum of six options.
4. This online PHP Quiz Application has session message system to indicate success or failure of the user actions.
6. User has my account page where user can able to change his password.
7. This php quiz system has warning popup when user want to leave in mid of his current Quiz test.