Flickity is touch, responsive, flickable slider galleries.
jQuery Core Java Script Plugin & Tutorials with Example
- Complete scene graph with lights, cameras, materials and meshes
- Collisions engine
- Physics engine
- Scene picking
- Animations engine
- Audio engine
- Particles Systems
- Sprites and 2D layers
- Special FX
A Portable Document Format (PDF) generation library targeting both the server- and client-side.
- Text (many formatting options)
- Images (JPEGs, other PDFs)
- Tables (fixed layout, header row, before page break rows)
- Header & Footer
- TTF Font embedding (as CID fonts, i.e., support for fonts with large character sets)
Architect is the most powerful and easy to use site and html builder not only on codecanyon, but probably on the internet as well. It has all the features you would except from a site builder, while also offering exclusive ones like themes & templates, closely integrated code editors, the best visual css and image editor around and much more.
Rotate js using CSS translate3d and transition
- No dependencies
- Works in all major browsers that support CSS translate3d or transition (IE9+)
- Works on tablet PC
snabbt.js is built to be fast. It will only animate things that modern browsers can animate cheaply: transforms and opacity. The goal is to make a library that will let the user make smooth animations without needing to know too much about browser rendering.
Magic Dust is pure html solution for particles based effects. The main benefits of our plugin is easy to use, high performance, responsive and lightweight of plugin. 2.9KB and you can add amazing effects to your html elements. Just few lines of code and magic will happen on your page.
- Pure JS, 2.9KB
- No jQuery, Vanilla or other libraries required
- Low CPU and RAM Usage
- Responsive support, works perfect with relative values like percents, em or rem
- High customability, 12 parameters
- Easy to use, just few lines of well documented code
- Working fine on mobile devices
- Feature detection with user agent string parsing as a fallback
- Feature detection for 23 media related features
- User agent string parsing for OS, browser, WebView and specific devices