Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Create beautiful and interactive flipbooks, magazines or books. Magalone automatically converts your existing PDF document into an interactive and state of the art flipbook. No dependencies on other libraries like jQuery or Bootstrap, Magalone works 100% independent. Support for smartphones, tablets, touchscreens and low bandwidth situations.
- page turn animations
- easy to use and customize
- no programming skills required
- lightbox mode, responsive mode, fullscreen mode
- single / double page mode ( for mobile & desktop )
- can render PDF files using the PDFs library
- supports multimedia overlays (links, videos, music, HTML, galleries) using newest HTML5 technology
- touch controls (including pinch to zoom)
Intercooler.js allows developers to quickly implement AJAX directly in the HTML. By adding a specific HTML attribute to your links and buttons you can enable them to send GET, POST, or other requests to a URL. The data returned from the server can also be accessed through HTML attributes.
SuperEmbed.js detects YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, and more embedded videos on webpages and makes them responsive. Essentially, this means they strech to fill their container while still maintaining the original aspect ratio.
- Works without external libraries like JQuery
- Works automatically with YouTube, Vimeo, Kickstarter, CollegeHumor, Hulu, Flickr, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, Twitch.tv, and Vid.me embedded videos
- Responsive videos maintain their original aspect ratio
- Responsive layout can be forced or blocked with classes applied to the embed code
- Extremely tiny, the minified version is only 1.4 KB
- light and small (60 kB unminified uncompressed, 4x smaller than opentype.js)
- ultra fast (2x to 5x faster parsing than opentype.js)
- successfully parsed more than 2000 fonts (opentype.js had problems with many of them)
- simple structure and easy to extend
A simple decorative slideshow component with individual slide layouts and effects. Powered by anime.js.
Today we’d like to share a simple decorative slideshow component with you. The idea behind this slideshow is to have an individual layout for each slide, accompanied by a distinct effect. The images of each slide is meant to have a decorative purpose which could be suitable for an article header; or, for example, an ornamental quotes slideshow within an article.