Simple Globe to put your own data with latitude/longitude
jQuery Core Java Script Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Cross browser compatible library to handle CSS3 animation and transition DOM events with a fallback pattern for unsupported browsers.For browsers that don’t support CSS3 animation or transition, faux end callbacks will be fired by cssanimevent.js.
Need a customer’s signature saved to an image? This is the perfect solution! Draw, sign or touch-n-slide to add your signature and save it to an image format with transparency. It’s the perfect solution if you need a signature for legal documents, purchase invoices, contracts or other important docs.
Easy to use Plug-n-Play app for any web browser, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch that supports HTML5 and Canvas image export.
- Save signature directly to PNG
- Customizable Color Palette
- Pencil Sizes
- Unlimited Undos
- Quick Signature Clear
Today we’d like to share a simple morphing effect with you. The idea is to have a search input in the upper right corner of the page and once the input is clicked, the whole search element expands to a fullscreen overlay. The fullscreen overlay has a bigger search input and some elements for showing related items or the search results. Note that we just made a dummy that does not actually search dynamically.
Broadcast Messaging Library that works between iFrames, Frames, and Windows.
- Simple API, from which you can build more elaborate messaging systems.
- Messages are broadcasted to all frames and registered windows, regardless of whether or not they want them (hence, the name)
- Frames can subscribe to specific channels, and can pattern-match to specific topics being sent on that channel
The slides in this slideshow wobble as they move. The effect is based on Sergey Valiukh’s Dribbble shot and was made using Snap.svg and morphing SVG paths to animated the slide background SVGs in order to simulate the elastic effect. What happens is that we basically morph an SVG path from a rectangle to a curved shaped; either a right curve or a left curve, depending on where we are navigating to.
Behance Portfolio Page is a Vanilla JS plugin with no dependancies.
Treed wants to be for tree editing what ace is for text editing. Extensible, customizible, powerful, and just plain easy to use. Treed is constructed using the MVC pattern such that it is simple to, for example, create an entirely different view for the tree.
- VIM Inspired Keyboard Navigation
- Extensible and Configurable
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Drag and Drop
JS / PHP script online video editor, GUI for FFmpeg (or Mencoder). Allows you to cut the video into pieces and combine them. Convert video formats: FLV, MP4, WEBM, OGV. Possibility of fast cutting video fragments without transcode.
- Fast (instant) cutting video into pieces without transcode.
- Ability to combine pieces of video.
- For video are used server applications: FFmpeg, Mencoder (optional), MP4Box / gpac (optional), MKVMerge (optional).
- Convert video formats: FLV, MP4, WEBM, OGV.
- Showing the progress of conversion percentage.
- Three HTML5 player to choose from.
- Upload video 3 ways: file, link, from Youtube.
- Simple configuration (in file).
- Multilingual support (made translations into English and Russian).
- Nice interface and adaptive layout (Bootstrap 3.2).