Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
- Put anything inside the info div
- gifs restart on display
- The script will not interfere with any hover animations on desktop browsers (non touch devices) .
Currently the best option today to do this job is Masonry, but it’s very heavy and have dependency of jQuery. Please understand: this isn’t a problem is most cases, but in cases when perfomance and page weight matters, the best case is try other options: maybe pure CSS? It’s possible?
Bricklayer is a lightweight & independent cascading grid layout library.
- Simpler than any other cascading grid layout tools.
- Lightweight, no fat. (1.5KB gzipped)
- No frameworks required.
- Responsive support with no glitches.
- Easy configuration.
- No inline styles, static positioning.
This tool is the the timers which comes with flipping animation. You can adjust the color of the back panel so that it has changed over time. Or you can use a static color. The colors are set to digits, the rear panel and signatures. It uses vector data to draw the digits and the panels of the countdown, there is no change in the quality of the displayed drawings when it gets resized.
- Changes color over time
- Editable colors.
Popper.js is a library used to create poppers in web applications. Popper.js is built from the ground up to being modular and fully
hackable customizable. It supports a plugin system you can use to add particular behaviors to your poppers.