Today we’d like to share a couple of ideas for search interaction effects with you. Mainly, we’d like to provide you with some inspiration for how to show the search interface in an interesting way. Maybe you’ve seen some modern animations for showing the search already, like Swiss Army Man or CMMNTY. Today we want to explore some different layouts combined with some engaging CSS animations.
Best jQuery Core Java Script Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Poly-Decomp.js is a library for decomposing 2D polygons into convex regions.
StoryMapJS is a simple tool to help you tell stories with maps. If you want information on creating JSON with your own code and embedding it, see the “Advanced” documentation on the StoryMap website.
TimelineJS 3 is a rewrite of the popular Timeline JS software. Please be clear that this is software which “does” the same thing, but it isn’t the same software, so some details will vary.
- Simple usage;
- Easy customisation;
- 15 options to set up particles behavior;
- Small size — only 7kb minified, 3kb gzipped;
- Good documentation and examples;
- 3 built-in particle shapes.
- Rigid body dynamics
- Discrete collision detection
- Contacts, friction and restitution
- PointToPoint (a.k.a. ball/socket joint)
- Hinge (with optional motor)
- Gauss-Seidel constraint solver and an island split algorithm
- Collision filters
- Body sleeping
- Experimental SPH / fluid support
- Various shapes and collision algorithms
Muuri creates responsive, sortable, filterable and draggable grid layouts. Yep, that’s a lot of features in one library, but we have tried to make it as tiny as possible. Comparing to what’s out there Muuri is a combination of Packery, Masonry, Isotope and jQuery UI sortable.
Polyfill object-fit and object-position on images on IE9, IE10, IE11, Edge, Safari, etc.
- Fast and lightweight
- No additional elements are created or necessary
- Once set, position is taken care by the browser
- You can still access/change
srcsetproperties and attributes:
img.src = 'other-image.jpg'
A tutorial on how to create a simple image effect with little image fragments inspired by some poster art and powered by clip-path.