Behance Portfolio Page is a Vanilla JS plugin with no dependancies.
jQuery Core Java Script Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Treed wants to be for tree editing what ace is for text editing. Extensible, customizible, powerful, and just plain easy to use. Treed is constructed using the MVC pattern such that it is simple to, for example, create an entirely different view for the tree.
- VIM Inspired Keyboard Navigation
- Extensible and Configurable
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Drag and Drop
JS / PHP script online video editor, GUI for FFmpeg (or Mencoder). Allows you to cut the video into pieces and combine them. Convert video formats: FLV, MP4, WEBM, OGV. Possibility of fast cutting video fragments without transcode.
- Fast (instant) cutting video into pieces without transcode.
- Ability to combine pieces of video.
- For video are used server applications: FFmpeg, Mencoder (optional), MP4Box / gpac (optional), MKVMerge (optional).
- Convert video formats: FLV, MP4, WEBM, OGV.
- Showing the progress of conversion percentage.
- Three HTML5 player to choose from.
- Upload video 3 ways: file, link, from Youtube.
- Simple configuration (in file).
- Multilingual support (made translations into English and Russian).
- Nice interface and adaptive layout (Bootstrap 3.2).
By using View360 it’s easy to show any product in 3D of 360 degree rotation. It’s responsive and support all mayor devices and browsers. View360 is built for both: professional ecommerce industry and small online stores. Preloader, simple navigation, automated rotation, inertia, are only few of many options available for fine tuning the product view and behavior.
- 3D and 360 degree rotation
- Fixed, responsive and light box layout
- In page, full screen and full viewport modes
- Retina ready
- Simple navigation for best user experience
- Auto and manual rotation
- Zoom and Pan
- Auto rotation speed
- Mousemove/touchmove sensitivity
- Preloader text, color and size
- Optional full sized image load on zoom
- Auto rotation direction and speed
- Setting concrete zoom steps
- support image loaded event
- support window resize event
- support very long height item
- support dynamic item width
- support animation (CSS3 transition)
In this tutorial, we take a look at a more advanced parallax scrolling effect with a background image moving at a different speed to the content above it.We’ll look into achieving a more true-to-life representation of parallax scrolling. As defined previously, parallax is an effect where the position of an object seems to be different when viewed from different positions. In this tutorial, our background will move at a slower speed than our foreground.