jQuery plugin that rotate images (and animate them) by any angle.This is a small plugin for jQuery that adds a nice feature to rotate images (img html objects) by a given angle on web pages. An experimental version 3 tries to rotate all objects, but with some small issues.
jQuery Image Effects Plugin & Tutorials with Example
CSS and SVG have a lot in common. A lot of the features that we have in CSS today were imported from SVG. One of these features is the Clipping operation. Both CSS and SVG allow us to “clip” elements into custom non-rectangular shapes. In this article we will go over the clipping techniques in both CSS and SVG, covering everything you need to know to get started.
Create thumbnails from images proportionally and also an alternative for background-size in older browsers. It even works on IE6 from jQuery V1.3 and above.
A simple and lightweight plugin to lazily load images.
Ultimate Image Filters is a WordPress Plugin that integrates directly into your WordPress admin’s Media Manager and adds filters that you can use to enhance your photos for your site.
- 46 Awesome Image Filters
- Integrates inside the WordPress Media Manager.
- NO front-end performance impacts.
- Works with any image.
- Generates attachment data & different image sizes correctly.
- Works with page builders, Visual Composer, etc.
- Works with any theme.
- Simple interface.
- Very easy to use.
Trigons is a flexible JS script which lets you create modern and stylish abstract SVG images with optional animations
Trigons script is coded as plugin for d3.js library (d3js.org) and it uses d3’s build-in method of Delaunay triangulation for creating colored and animated abstract images. No jQuery needed.
- The exclusive feature of Trigons images, that they can be animated with 30 built-in effects.
- Created Trigons SVG images can be responsive.
- Retina perfect
- Flexible and powerful settings
- Works in all modern browsers
- Any color, any size
- Clean bright or flat colors or gradients
- Build-in Color Palette Generator
- Convert to PNG
- Use it as “background-image”
- Click, Hover and “Viewport” events
- Separate “In” and “Out” Animations
- “Force” Animation Methods
Crossfade.js is a tiny (~3kb) jQuery plugin for crossfading images as you scroll down a page.