Best jQuery Image Effects Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
SmarterImages aims to be the most flexible dynamic image replacement jQuery plugin. Think CDN, but without the server.The plugin watches the browser viewport width on
resize(), and when the zone changes the plugin rebuilds a new
- Works with any custom image processor URL or CloudImage.io
- Define your own custom breakpoints: as many or few as required (“
large” wasn’t exactly flexible)
- Works with inline images and background images
- Option to upsize and downsize images, or upsize only to reduce server calls
- Option to maintain image aspect ratio or resize-only
- Define image URL protocols
- Callback function for custom code image replacements after
A website for taking pictures and converting them into vector files – designed for use on smartphones. Quickly vectorize your sketches and designs!
AutoFit is a jQuery script that allow you to transform your images into automatic responsive elements. With a simple and smart code the image will be resized and cropped to fit the container. This script preserve the structure HTML5 and is SEO friendly.
Animated heart prototype for the Climate Coalition exploring 3D transitions and masking techniques.
Ultra light cross browser image blurring plugin for jQuery
Inspired by https://facebook.com/celebratepride – a super-lightweight library (< 100 lines of code) to “prideify” (add rainbow stripes to) any image using the <canvas> API.
A module to produce CSS gradients as placeholders for images.
A jQuery plugin to mask images with a simple polygonal shape.The mask expands on hover and collapses afterwards.
A subtle tilt effect for images. The idea is to move and rotate semi-transparent copies with the same background image in order to create a subtle motion or depth effect.