PixelFlow.js is an image pixelating filter jquery plugin using canvas.
Best jQuery Image Effects Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
This jQuery plugin allow you to add effects to images and html5 videotags easily. It supports different types of processed effects and overlay
simpleFilter.js is an easy-to-use jQuery plugin with a library of photo filters for your website. Choose from eight filters and six modifiers to create subtle effects.
Lightweight jQuery extension for serving high-resolution images on desktop and mobile devices. Compatible with
@2x, @3x, and @4x image varients, using Apple’s recommended naming convention for high-resolution graphics.
A simple plugin for jquery utilizing camanjs to do image editing and filter applying.
- Easily crop, rotate, resize, zoom
- Free Drawing Mode
- Add Text to Images
- Apply Multiple Image Filters
- Draw and Add Various Shapes
- Choose from 100s of Stickers
- Layers and History Management
- HTML5, No Flash Required
- texture: a raw source of image data (created from an <img> tag)
- filter: an image effect (represents one or more WebGL shaders)
- canvas: an image buffer that stores the results (a WebGL <canvas> tag)
A full-width figure element, with floating images distributed in a 3D space.
What you can achieve through CSS 3D Transforms is limitless. With power comes responsibility, though. There will be cases when you’ll take full advantage of CSS 3D capabilities. In most projects, though, you can just spice things up a little.
ClassyPicozu is a jQuery plugin that allows you to use Picozu’s advanced image editing functions on images from your own website. Basically you get an awesome online image editor your visitors can use to play with.