A full-width figure element, with floating images distributed in a 3D space.
What you can achieve through CSS 3D Transforms is limitless. With power comes responsibility, though. There will be cases when you’ll take full advantage of CSS 3D capabilities. In most projects, though, you can just spice things up a little.
ClassyPicozu is a jQuery plugin that allows you to use Picozu’s advanced image editing functions on images from your own website. Basically you get an awesome online image editor your visitors can use to play with.
Dense is a jQuery plugin for serving retina-ready, high pixel ratio images with ease. Small, ease-to-adapt, yet very customizable and works cross-browser. With Dense, your content images get support for
data-ratiox attributes and Apple’s retina image naming convention.
In this tutorial we are going to integrate pixlr online photo editor in our web application or website.
Pixlr is an free online photo editor tool, using this pixlr editor we can edit photos like in adobe photoshop. pixlr has almost same interface of photoshop, if you know photoshop little bit then it’s easy for you to edit photos in pixlr editor. So now we are going to add this excellent pixlr photo editor in our website.
Images go whoa with lots of floaty dots.
So try this tool and your imagination will become real.
- Easy to use interface
- Support images with complex, white, gray or gradient background
- MagicEdge and MagicWand tools
- Image conversion on the client side
- Auto conversion from JPG, GIF to PNG
- Download or send to server
- Edge blur
- Preview before save
- Zoom and Pan
- Cross-browser support
An attempt to create a simple front-end image editor jQuery plugin that would replace a file-upload input box in a HTML form.The plugin will turn your form’s
<input type="file"... box into a tiny image editor/uploader. Perform basic image operations and preview your image before uploading to the server.
This jQuery plugin is a smarter version of the CSS3 feature “background-size: cover”, to cover the area of a HTML element with a background image. It adds two features:
- Safe Area: it is possible to define a safe area of the image, that will never be cropped. See below for further information.
- IE8 compatibility (or any other browser that does not support background-size): instead of using a CSS background image, an img element is added and positioned behind.
A plugin of jQuery-animations that provides tile animations.