Best jQuery Games Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Panda.js is a free HTML5 game engine for mobile and desktop with Canvas and WebGL rendering.
In this article, we’re going to create a 2d game with canvas; a real game with sprites, animations, collision detection, and of course, explosions! What’s a game without explosions?
Create your RPG 2D browser using the framework called RPG JS based on CanvasEngine.
- RPG JS is based primarily on data stored in JSON files.
- The project contains a very specific folder structure.
- The engine used is CanvasEngine (last version) for display, collisions, sound, but especially for creating scenes.
Proton is an easily customizable html5 particle engine including five different types of renderers.
- Five kinds of renderers
- Integratable into any game engine
- Veriety of behaviors
- Three kinds of emitters which can simulate many different physical effects
This is an experiment. The idea is to create a battle game, where the participants code their AI, and then we make them fight! You can play by adding your own AI to the game!
JSIso is a Tile-Based engine which uses the HTML5 Canvas element. It’s still classed as being in early stages and will be until it is capable of much much more.
- Implements AMD through RequireJS
- Easily build complex isometric 2D.5 layouts or flat 2D layouts
- Tiled Editor format support
- Unlimited layer stacking
- Isometric heightmaps
- Auto scaling of image dimensions
- Spritesheet and individual one by one tile image loading
- RGBA tile values