Simple browser game built with JS, jQuery and HTML5 Canvas. A simple sidescrolling RPS game that pits you, a shape shifter, against an infinite amount of rocks, pieces of paper, and pairs of scissors. Shift into the correct form to defeat your foes! Levels become progressively more difficult as the number of enemies and the speed at which they approach increases.
Best jQuery Games Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Panda.js is a free HTML5 game engine for mobile and desktop with Canvas and WebGL rendering.
In this article, we’re going to create a 2d game with canvas; a real game with sprites, animations, collision detection, and of course, explosions! What’s a game without explosions?
Create your RPG 2D browser using the framework called RPG JS based on CanvasEngine.
- RPG JS is based primarily on data stored in JSON files.
- The project contains a very specific folder structure.
- The engine used is CanvasEngine (last version) for display, collisions, sound, but especially for creating scenes.
Proton is an easily customizable html5 particle engine including five different types of renderers.
- Five kinds of renderers
- Integratable into any game engine
- Veriety of behaviors
- Three kinds of emitters which can simulate many different physical effects
This is an experiment. The idea is to create a battle game, where the participants code their AI, and then we make them fight! You can play by adding your own AI to the game!
JSIso is a Tile-Based engine which uses the HTML5 Canvas element. It’s still classed as being in early stages and will be until it is capable of much much more.
- Implements AMD through RequireJS
- Easily build complex isometric 2D.5 layouts or flat 2D layouts
- Tiled Editor format support
- Unlimited layer stacking
- Isometric heightmaps
- Auto scaling of image dimensions
- Spritesheet and individual one by one tile image loading
- RGBA tile values