JSIso is a Tile-Based engine which uses the HTML5 Canvas element. It’s still classed as being in early stages and will be until it is capable of much much more.
- Implements AMD through RequireJS
- Easily build complex isometric 2D.5 layouts or flat 2D layouts
- Tiled Editor format support
- Unlimited layer stacking
- Isometric heightmaps
- Auto scaling of image dimensions
- Spritesheet and individual one by one tile image loading
- RGBA tile values
Html5 Game Framework to build cross-platform games on a fast and efficient way.
A jQuery plugin for turning an image into a jigsaw puzzle game.
- Adjustable difficulty level
- May be used in responsive designs
- Drag and drop
First real crack at making an HTML5 game using JS and canvas element.
Blockrain.js is one of the best HTML5 tetris versions out there. The code was then modified and refactored to build a jQuery Plugin and added quite a few methods to easily add themes to it and make it simpler to implement.
- Complete scene graph with lights, cameras, materials and meshes
- Collisions engine
- Physics engine
- Scene picking
- Animations engine
- Audio engine
- Particles Systems
- Sprites and 2D layers
- Special FX
A simple JS library to add a game of 1 player pong to any web page using jQuery and basic html elements and styles.
Jaguar puts the power of hardware-accelerated story-telling in your hands.Using only 3 simple HTML tags and minimal CSS, Jaguar can accomplish nearly all game features of classic adventure games such as Monkey Island, Loom and The Dig.Jaguar is build for beginners to finally be able to create story-driven adventure games without any coding experience.