A simple JS library to add a game of 1 player pong to any web page using jQuery and basic html elements and styles.
jQuery Games Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Jaguar puts the power of hardware-accelerated story-telling in your hands.Using only 3 simple HTML tags and minimal CSS, Jaguar can accomplish nearly all game features of classic adventure games such as Monkey Island, Loom and The Dig.Jaguar is build for beginners to finally be able to create story-driven adventure games without any coding experience.
Phaser is a fun, free and fast 2D game framework for making HTML5 games for desktop and mobile web browsers, supporting Canvas and WebGL rendering.
LimeJS is a HTML5 game framework for building fast, native-experience games for all modern touchscreens and desktop browsers.
A comprehensive path-finding library for grid based games.The aim of this project is to provide a path-finding library that can be easily incorporated into web games. It may run on Node.js or the browser.
jQuery image gallery that delivers photos you store on services like Flickr or Picasa to your personal website or blog.
- Original thumbanails bar
- On-demand image loading
- Fast and adaptive fullpage browsing mode
- Multiple cradles per page
- Integration with popular services (flickr, picasa)
- Skins based on CSS theming
The power of the framework is inside its concept : the framework itself does not render anything, and provides a lot of cool and useful features. It was designed to be extended : you can use or create an infinite number of extensions of the node class (CGSGNode) to be rendered. You are not, and won’t never be, limited to what the framework provides by itself because it is designed to be extended !
Canvas Query is a wrapper library for HTML5 Canvas element which allows it to be used with jQuery like syntax. Also it adds a lot of common use image manipulation methods mainly convenient for gamedevelopers.
pp3Diso is a jQuery plugin that allows the display and management of a 2D isometric map (or 3D isometric misnomer).
Here are some of the possibilities offered by pp3Diso:
- map size limited to 500×500 for a map,
- ability to display multiple maps without reloading the page
- Layer to layer for buildings and objects,
- management and display an avatar (or not)
- management and display a cursor 2 states,
- displaying a user interface,
- display of color zones,
- display bubble-d’infos on objects or buildings, with relative or absolute positioning,
- Display dialogue with freely configurable buttons,
- zoom (possibility to zoom with the wheel)