A jQuery plugin to showcase your YouTube Channel on your webpage. This plugin will create a tabs for all your uploads, playlists and videos.
Best jQuery YouTube Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
Youmax is a Power of YouTube Playlists on your website.
SuperEmbed.js detects YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, and more embedded videos on webpages and makes them responsive. Essentially, this means they strech to fill their container while still maintaining the original aspect ratio.
- Works without external libraries like JQuery
- Works automatically with YouTube, Vimeo, Kickstarter, CollegeHumor, Hulu, Flickr, Vine, VideoPress, DailyMotion, Twitch.tv, and Vid.me embedded videos
- Responsive videos maintain their original aspect ratio
- Responsive layout can be forced or blocked with classes applied to the embed code
- Extremely tiny, the minified version is only 1.4 KB
Responsive YouTube Player with Playlist.Since Youtube API V3.0, it’s mandatory to create a YT API key in order to get the playlists contents programatically… there aren’t other ways to do this. The old XML Feed used in the V.01 of RYPP has been removed by Youtube and no longer exists.
jQuery plugin to display YouTube video or Vimeo video in PopUp, responsive & retina, Compatible with WordPress, Autoplay support, easy to use.
jQuery plugin for creating splendid YouTube channels on any website – Yottie. User-friendly and high quality tool will be a great addition for bloggers, companies and anyone else who strives to attract audience with a video content. Find any spot, add it to your custom group and show everyone your selection.
With UMBG you can use videos, images, or colors to display beautiful full screen backgrounds. Supports HTML5 videos and hosted videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, and Wistia. You can also use multiple images to create a full screen slideshow.
Show playlists, channels and single videos from YouTube, customize the look with custom templates and different display modes. Includes lightbox, embed and direct link to YouTube
- Display channels, lists & single videos
- Five build in themes & customization system
- Fully customizable
- Change cols & count
- Ajax pagination
- Cache system to improve performance
- Fully responsive
- 3 view modes: Lightbox / embed / direct link
- Compatible with Visual Composer
- Compatible with Layers
Prettier embeds for your YouTubes – with nice options like high-res preview images, advanced customization of embed options, and optional FitVids support.
- Choose from one of eight thumbnail sizes
- Implement programmatically or via HTML5
Tinacious Fluid Video is a jQuery plugin to create fluid videos for Responsive Web Design.The CSS it uses was acquired from a variety of internet resources without luck of finding an original author.
It is easy to use. All you need to know is the video ID and whether it’s a YouTube or Vimeo video.