Best jQuery Wysiwyg Editor Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
EmojiOne Area is a small jQuery plugin that allows you to transform any html element into simple WYSIWYG editor with ability to use Emojione icons.
A simple, clean and elegant WYSIWYG rich text editor for web applications.
A Summernote wysiwyg editor version converted for Materialize.
- Following toolbar
- global restyling
EasyEditor is a richtext html wysiwyg edito and completely free and open source for educational and commercial purpose.
UMeditor, referred to UM, is ueditor simplified version. To meet our portal is simple reply box post boxes and demand for, customized online rich text editor. Our goal is not only to improve the online editor of editing experience, but also wants to change the threshold on the front-end technology rich text technology, so that we no longer feel this is a pit.
- Lightweight : the amount of code master file is 139k.
- Load faster : to abandon the use of traditional iframe mode, using a div loaded way to achieve faster loading speed and zero load failure rate.
- Customizable : CI complete, highly customized level.
- Scalable : code hierarchy split clear, the function as a plug-articulated, flexible customization required.
- More background support : support php, asp, jsp, net Fourth background deploy code
- Feature-rich : support insert the equation, QQ screenshots paste, drag and drop upload pictures, insert the map, Drafts function
jQuery plugin of WYSIWYG editor that aims for fast, lightweight, stylish, customizable, cross-browser, and multi-language.