Best jQuery Wysiwyg Editor Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A Summernote wysiwyg editor version converted for Materialize.
- Following toolbar
- global restyling
EasyEditor is a richtext html wysiwyg edito and completely free and open source for educational and commercial purpose.
UMeditor, referred to UM, is ueditor simplified version. To meet our portal is simple reply box post boxes and demand for, customized online rich text editor. Our goal is not only to improve the online editor of editing experience, but also wants to change the threshold on the front-end technology rich text technology, so that we no longer feel this is a pit.
- Lightweight : the amount of code master file is 139k.
- Load faster : to abandon the use of traditional iframe mode, using a div loaded way to achieve faster loading speed and zero load failure rate.
- Customizable : CI complete, highly customized level.
- Scalable : code hierarchy split clear, the function as a plug-articulated, flexible customization required.
- More background support : support php, asp, jsp, net Fourth background deploy code
- Feature-rich : support insert the equation, QQ screenshots paste, drag and drop upload pictures, insert the map, Drafts function
jQuery plugin of WYSIWYG editor that aims for fast, lightweight, stylish, customizable, cross-browser, and multi-language.
Simple HTML Editor field for the Silverstripe CMS that uses the Trumbowyg jquery plugin for WYSIWYG editing.Editor and generated code are optimized for HTML5 support. Compatible with all recents browsers like IE8+, Chrome, Opera and Firefox.
Squire is an HTML5 rich text editor, which provides powerful cross-browser normalisation, whilst being supremely lightweight and flexible. It is built for the present and the future, and as such does not support truly ancient browsers. It should work fine back to around Opera 12, Firefox 3.5, Safari 5, Chrome 9 and IE9.
So far I have tried all the Medium.com wysiwyg clones out there, these are really great, and each have their pros and cons. But none of them has all the features that the real medium editor provides. so I wonder, How complicated could be write my own Medium wysiwyg clone?
- HTML sanitizer for pasted or loaded text.
- Image upload for paste events.
- Image upload for legacy images on existent texts.
- The medium (+) Tooltip to embed or upload media.
- Tab navigation.