EasyEditor is a richtext html wysiwyg edito and completely free and open source for educational and commercial purpose.
Best jQuery Wysiwyg Editor Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
UMeditor, referred to UM, is ueditor simplified version. To meet our portal is simple reply box post boxes and demand for, customized online rich text editor. Our goal is not only to improve the online editor of editing experience, but also wants to change the threshold on the front-end technology rich text technology, so that we no longer feel this is a pit.
- Lightweight : the amount of code master file is 139k.
- Load faster : to abandon the use of traditional iframe mode, using a div loaded way to achieve faster loading speed and zero load failure rate.
- Customizable : CI complete, highly customized level.
- Scalable : code hierarchy split clear, the function as a plug-articulated, flexible customization required.
- More background support : support php, asp, jsp, net Fourth background deploy code
- Feature-rich : support insert the equation, QQ screenshots paste, drag and drop upload pictures, insert the map, Drafts function
jQuery plugin of WYSIWYG editor that aims for fast, lightweight, stylish, customizable, cross-browser, and multi-language.
Simple HTML Editor field for the Silverstripe CMS that uses the Trumbowyg jquery plugin for WYSIWYG editing.Editor and generated code are optimized for HTML5 support. Compatible with all recents browsers like IE8+, Chrome, Opera and Firefox.
Squire is an HTML5 rich text editor, which provides powerful cross-browser normalisation, whilst being supremely lightweight and flexible. It is built for the present and the future, and as such does not support truly ancient browsers. It should work fine back to around Opera 12, Firefox 3.5, Safari 5, Chrome 9 and IE9.
So far I have tried all the Medium.com wysiwyg clones out there, these are really great, and each have their pros and cons. But none of them has all the features that the real medium editor provides. so I wonder, How complicated could be write my own Medium wysiwyg clone?
- HTML sanitizer for pasted or loaded text.
- Image upload for paste events.
- Image upload for legacy images on existent texts.
- The medium (+) Tooltip to embed or upload media.
- Tab navigation.
KCFinder is free open-source replacement of CKFinder web file manager. It can be integrated into FCKeditor, CKEditor, and TinyMCE WYSIWYG web editors (or your custom web applications) to upload and manage images, flash movies, and other files that can be embedded into an editor’s generated HTML content.
- Ajax engine with JSON responses
- Multiple files upload
- Upload files using HTML5 drag and drop from local file manager
- Drag and drop images from external HTML pages. Multiple images can be dropped using selection (Firefox only)
- Download multiple files or a folder as single ZIP file
- Select multiple files with the Ctrl/Command key
- Clipboard for copying, moving and downloading multiple files
- Easy to integrate and configure in web applications
Access to visual editors to create/edit the following Bootstrap elements like Buttons (+ icons),Icons,Tables,Templates (create only),Breadcrumbs,Paginations,Pagers,Labels,Badges,Alerts,Panels.Use your own Bootstrap css, wich will be directly rendered either in tinyMce editor and plugin visual editors.
- 11 plugins in 1
- Visual Editors
- Easy to install, no skill needed
- Awesome customer support
‘wysiwyg.js’ is a (minified) 12k contenteditable-editor with no dependencies. There is also a (minified) 10k jQuery-plugin ‘$.wysiwyg()’ to create a full-featured editor.It does only:
- Transforms any HTML-element into contenteditable
- onselection-event: e.g. to open a toolbar
- onkeypress-event: e.g. to handle hotkeys
- onplaceholder-event: show/hide a placeholder
- .bold(), .forecolor(), .inserthtml(), … functions