This is the source for the simplest and slickest online Markdown editor.Just write Markdown and see what it looks like as you type. And convert it to HTML in one click.
jQuery Wysiwyg Editor Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Morrigan Editor is jQuery WYSIWYG editor with predictable behavior, persistence and consistency.
jQuery insert plugin for MediumEditor which is a clone of medium.com WYSIWYG editor.
The plugin is next, completely rewritten version of previous “images plugin”. Now inserting images is only one of the plugin’s addons.
- Unicode support (works with most languages)
- HTML parsing (for using the spellchecker within WSYIWYG editors)
- Text parsing (for using the spellchecker on form fields)
- Multiple fields
- Multiple PHP back-end drivers (Enchant, PSpell, Google)
- Friendly API
- Event based
A beautiful jQuery WYSIWYG editor built on the latest technologies and according to the latest industry trends.Simple and yet the most complete WYSIWYG editor with lots of customization options. Style it your way for the best editing experience!
- Retina Ready
- Image Support
- High Performance
This is a clone of medium.com inline editor toolbar.Since I always had problems with bloated editors and I loved the simplicity of medium.com solution I’ve tried to implement their WYSIWYG approach with this script.
A simple, light weight, extensible WYSIWYG HTML Editor built on top of jQuery. This component allows you to easily display a WYSIWYG HTML Editor in place of any TextArea DOM Elements on the page.
jQuery TE is a jQueryplugin. It is a lightweight (15.9 KB) and very useful HTML editor. And it works with WYSIWYG model.Most importantly, it can be integrated into your system in 1 minute. And you can modify it as you want in terms of interface. Even you can change the css classes.
jQuery TEworks with same performance on the most preferred browsers.And its source of the output is same as 90% on these browsers.
Tiny bootstrap-compatible WISWYG rich text editor, based on browser execCommand, built originally for MindMup. Here are the key features:
- Automatically binds standard hotkeys for common operations on Mac and Windows
- Drag and drop files to insert images, support image upload (also taking photos on mobile devices)
- Allows a custom built toolbar, no magic markup generators, enabling the web site to use all the goodness of Bootstrap, Font Awesome and so on…
- Does not force any styling – it’s all up to you
- Uses standard browser features, no magic non-standard code, toolbar and keyboard configurable to execute any supported browser command
- Does not create a separate frame, backup text areas etc – instead keeps it simple and runs everything inline in a DIV
- (Optionally) cleans up trailing whitespace and empty divs and spans
- Requires a modern browser (tested in Chrome 26, Firefox 19, Safari 6)
- Supports mobile devices (tested on IOS 6 Ipad/Iphone and Android 4.1.1 Chrome)