Access to visual editors to create/edit the following Bootstrap elements like Buttons (+ icons),Icons,Tables,Templates (create only),Breadcrumbs,Paginations,Pagers,Labels,Badges,Alerts,Panels.Use your own Bootstrap css, wich will be directly rendered either in tinyMce editor and plugin visual editors.
- 11 plugins in 1
- Visual Editors
- Easy to install, no skill needed
- Awesome customer support
‘wysiwyg.js’ is a (minified) 12k contenteditable-editor with no dependencies. There is also a (minified) 10k jQuery-plugin ‘$.wysiwyg()’ to create a full-featured editor.It does only:
- Transforms any HTML-element into contenteditable
- onselection-event: e.g. to open a toolbar
- onkeypress-event: e.g. to handle hotkeys
- onplaceholder-event: show/hide a placeholder
- .bold(), .forecolor(), .inserthtml(), … functions
This is the source for the simplest and slickest online Markdown editor.Just write Markdown and see what it looks like as you type. And convert it to HTML in one click.
Morrigan Editor is jQuery WYSIWYG editor with predictable behavior, persistence and consistency.
jQuery insert plugin for MediumEditor which is a clone of medium.com WYSIWYG editor.
The plugin is next, completely rewritten version of previous “images plugin”. Now inserting images is only one of the plugin’s addons.
- Unicode support (works with most languages)
- HTML parsing (for using the spellchecker within WSYIWYG editors)
- Text parsing (for using the spellchecker on form fields)
- Multiple fields
- Multiple PHP back-end drivers (Enchant, PSpell, Google)
- Friendly API
- Event based
A beautiful jQuery WYSIWYG editor built on the latest technologies and according to the latest industry trends.Simple and yet the most complete WYSIWYG editor with lots of customization options. Style it your way for the best editing experience!
- Retina Ready
- Image Support
- High Performance
This is a clone of medium.com inline editor toolbar.Since I always had problems with bloated editors and I loved the simplicity of medium.com solution I’ve tried to implement their WYSIWYG approach with this script.
A simple, light weight, extensible WYSIWYG HTML Editor built on top of jQuery. This component allows you to easily display a WYSIWYG HTML Editor in place of any TextArea DOM Elements on the page.