jQuery inputmask is a jquery plugin which create an input mask.
An inputmask helps the user with the input by ensuring a predefined format. This can be usefull for dates, numerics, phone numbers, …
- easy to use
- optional parts anywere in the mask
- possibility to define aliases which hide complexity
- date / datetime masks
- numeric masks
- lots of callbacks
- non-greedy masks
- many features can be enabled/disabled/configured by options
- supports readonly/disabled/dir=”rtl” attributes
- support data-inputmask attribute
- multi-mask support
A lightweight jQuery plugin for basic form validation using HTML5 form attributes. Recommended as a polyfill for older browsers which do not provide built-in validation.
Captcha is the best way to avoid spamming your SignUp, Comments, Email and many other things that takes user input. What is Captcha? It is a simple text combination of some uppercase and lowercase letters with some numbers generated randomly with some special kind of text type font. It is mainly used for Human Verification whether the user is human or any computer script. In this tutorial we will teach you how to make your own captcha system with the help of PHP and Ajax.
AgeCheck is a simple jQuery plugin that verifies if a user is old enough to enter your site. You can easily customize the plugin with options and it uses sessionStorage to keep from popping up again. The modal box is responsive and is uses an external CSS for easy styling.
Best jQuery plugin to validate form fields Designed for Bootstrap.
Turn any webform into multi-step wizard with jQuery.
Form Submitter is a simple jQuery form submitting plugin.
.The Validator plugin offers automatic form validation configurable via mostly HTML5 standard attributes. It also provides an unobtrusive user experience, because nobody likes a naggy form.
- Configurable via data-api and standard HTML5 attributes
- Patient to inform user of errors and eager to let them know the errors have been resolved
- Submit is disabled until the form is valid and all required fields are complete
- Customizable error messages
- Custom validator functions
- Validation of an input field via AJAX