NüTip is a jQuery plugin that gives you several different styles to provide visitors with additional information.
Best jQuery Tooltip Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A jQuery plugin to embed interactive images on your website.
- Insert interactive texts and images over large pictures
- Flexible configuration
- Easily customizable with CSS
- Fully tested with CasperJS
- Installable via package managers
FLY is an extensible jQuery dropdown/popover/tooltip plugin.
A new generation jQuery Tooltip plugin.
- 49 position
- Live refresh of tooltip options.
- Gravity: find a better position if it won’t fit to the screen.
- Placements: outside, inside, border, center
- Custom HTML content
- Icon support
- Skins, sizes, schemes
- Animations support
- Custom event callbacks
jQuery plugin to detects if an element (tooltip) falls of the right/left/top/bottom side of your screen/viewport.Adds a class to all your elements with the defined selector that fall of the right/left/top/bottom side of the screen.
ggpopover.js – It’s a simple jQuery popover plugin extended from Twitter Bootstrap’s popover plugin that supports 4 positions, title background color, title font color, title border color, content background color, content text color, arrow color without using images.
- 4 Positions: top, right, bottom and left.
- Unlimited title background colors.
- Unlimited title font colors.
- Unlimited content background colors.
- Unlimited content text colors.
Lightweight jQuery extension for creating cursor tooltips that follow mouse movement and position.
A simple CSS tooltip made with Sass. You can have a tooltip in different directions ( top , left , bottom , right ). You can also have a Tooltip in different color such as success , info , warning and danger. And finally other features like ( soft edge , half arrow , movable effect , fade effect , multiline tooltip ).