Lightweight jQuery extension for creating cursor tooltips that follow mouse movement and position.
Best jQuery Tooltip Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A simple CSS tooltip made with Sass. You can have a tooltip in different directions ( top , left , bottom , right ). You can also have a Tooltip in different color such as success , info , warning and danger. And finally other features like ( soft edge , half arrow , movable effect , fade effect , multiline tooltip ).
Turn any element into a lightbox or popover link for Youtube and Vimeo videos.Includes access to all embed API options for both providers as well as a healthy set of style options. Popovers are intelligently positioned and allow users to preview videos on hover.
- Simple access to all embed API options for both providers
- Lots of options to customize and beautify your lightboxes
- Intelligent popover auto positioning gravitates to page center
- Preview videos on hover, pin if you want them to stick around
- Lazy loading of videos prevents slow page load due to video embeds
- Rick Roll with ease (don’t pass video id, add rick_roll option to prevent closing)
It’s a simple jQuery tooltip plugin extended from Twitter Bootstrap’s tooltip plugin that supports 4 positions, background color, font color and border color without using images.
- 4 Positions: top, right, bottom and left.
- Unlimited background colors.
- Unlimited font colors.
- Different border color combinations based on background colors.
- Supports different types of tooltip triggers such as click, hover, focus and manual.
- Powered by HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
Annotator Pro comes with a fully featured editor that you can use to customize the plugin. Get instant previews and tweak the settings until it’s just right.If you image needs to have zooming, Annotator Pro deliveres incredibly natural, physics-based panning and zooming. No need to click buttons, just use your mouse.Give your users the option to take a closer look. With the editor you can enable fullscreen support for a fully immersive experience.
A Lightweight Responsive jQuery Tooltip Plugin.
Use this resource to highlight the points of interest of your products. Just a click to open a brief description of each point, allowing your user to get a deep and fast understanding of your product features.
This jQuery plugin allows you to add Tooltip calllout (with fadeIn fadeOut animation) to your form input controls.
- You are able to specify the individual tooltip CSS
- You are able to specify the fadeIn and fadeOut direction. Currently supporting Top, Bottom, Right and Left
A small collection of various hover tooltip styles and effects for your inspiration. Using CSS transforms, border-radius and SVG shapes we can create modern looking and interesting tooltips.
Tooltips are normally used for providing some kind of extra information and they can be found in almost every website. Those tiny little helpers offer a great opportunity to add some subtle and unique effects to any design. So today we want to show you some possibilities of showing those elements in style. We only use CSS transitions via hover and also some SVGs to create unique shapes.