Best jQuery Tooltip Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
ImageLinks is a lightweight solution for creation interactive images. With this plugin you are able to easily make an interactive image for your site that empowers publishers and bloggers to create more engaging content by adding rich media links to photos.
- 2 Predefined Themes – included 2 skins (default & dark), you can create your own theme containing custom colors, fonts, and effects by starting with a built-in themes and changing its settings
- CSS3 Animations – over 100+ CSS3 animations are available to give some stunning effects
- Build with LESS – LESS and CSS files included
- Cross-Browser – supports for all major browsers, including touch-screen devices and mobile devices
Tether includes the ability to constrain the element within the viewport, its scroll parent, any other element on the page, or a fixed bounding box. When it exceeds those constraints it can be pinned to the edge, flip to the other side of its target, or hide itself.
Popper.js is a library used to create poppers in web applications. Popper.js is built from the ground up to being modular and fully
hackable customizable. It supports a plugin system you can use to add particular behaviors to your poppers.
Simple and fast image pinning plugin. There are dependencies with the library jQuery easing plugin.
NüTip is a jQuery plugin that gives you several different styles to provide visitors with additional information.
A jQuery plugin to embed interactive images on your website.
- Insert interactive texts and images over large pictures
- Flexible configuration
- Easily customizable with CSS
- Fully tested with CasperJS
- Installable via package managers
FLY is an extensible jQuery dropdown/popover/tooltip plugin.