Multirange is a tiny polyfill for HTML5 multi-handle sliders.
- No dependencies.
- Uses feature detection, will not run if two-handle sliders are natively supported.
- Keyboard accessible
- Clicking on the track still works
- Handles can be moved past each other
- Customizable styling
- JS properties polyfilled too (
A super tiny library to make
<input type="range"> sliders work better on touch devices.
- No setup required, just include the script
- Less than 1KB minified and gzipped
jQuery range picker let you set a range between two numbers (positive or negative) or even dates and catch a value by dragging a cursor.
Price Range slider is a slider having price on it means instead of entering the price user can also slide the meter to the appropriate price range and submit the price.Price Range Slider is very common in modern websites they are mainly used in eCommerce websites to give easy user experience.In this tutorial we will create a Price Range Slider Using jQuery,CSS and PHP.
.A substantial improvement over the data range sliders in jQueryUI and Twitter Bootstrap.
- HTML5 ready. Use the new elements with confidence
- A touch friendly data range slider
- No code bloat
- Formats input to JSON
- Tallys amounts from each range slider to provide a total
- Can be re-styled any way you like in CSS
Flat slider is an online tool that allows you to turn the jQuery UI slider into a beautiful flat slider. You can change the color and size of the slider line, handles and range. The tool generates the CSS as you make your changes, so that you can easily copy and paste it into your website stylesheets.
Round slider (also can call as Circular slider, Radial slider) is a jQuery plugin that allows the user to select a value or range of values.
Not only a round slider, it supports the quarter, half and pie circle shapes also.