Line is the web’s most advanced progress bar plugin. It’s easy to setup, amazingly flexible and ships with beautiful animation presets.
- Beautifully animated | Pick from all sorts of progress animation options, spring, arrive or tween using 20+ easing methods.
- 10 Unique Presets | Pick one and be done, use as starting point or build your own and peek at the code.
- Shapes and Directions | Includes Horizontal, Vertical and Circular progress bars.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly | Works on all sorts of devices.
- Fast and Accurate | Optimized for fast performance, included timer corrects browser timeout errors and correctly handles document hidden mode.
Skill Bar is a modern way to give rating like if you want to compare mobile phones in terms of performance then skill bar is one of the best option to show performance rating in front of user there are number of ways to use this modern rating method skill bar.In this tutorial we will show you how to create animated skill bar using jQuery, HTML and CSS.You may also like animated progress bar using jquery.
PrognRoll is a tiny, lightweight jQuery plugin that creates scroll progress bar on the page.
Skills is a jquery plugin to create your own skill bars in your web, bars get completed while the user scroll down ,this kind of skill bars are widely used for portafolio websites just like mine portafolio.msepulveda.tk, take a look to see this plugin in action.
Progress Bar is used to display the progress of file upload process.Its very helpful and widely used in file upload process just to give user about progress of file upload.In this tutorial we will create file upload progress bar using jquery and php.
In this tutorial we will create Multistep Signup form with progress bar using jquery and css.
Percircle is a jquery plugin to make animated css Percentage Circle.
jQuery plug-in for dynamically rendering a pie or circle diagram comparable to a progress bar, depicting a progress, countdown, percent value or similar.
asPieProgress is a jQuery plugin that animate the pie progress.