Best jQuery Lazy Load Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery.lazysizebg allows the user to specify different size background images for small, medium, and large screens and loaded after the page is loaded.
If you must have hero images on your pages and want to optimize for smaller screens, this is a quick, low profile tool for accomplishing this.
- Extract the dominant color from an image
- Generate gradients based on the images colors
- Isolate colors and manipulates them everywhere in the page
- Create a Lazy-revealer system for your images
- Load image dynamically
JQuery Loader is the perfect plugin to display long pages of articles like a blog or the pictures of a gallery.
Choose the number items to load each time. The plugin is compatible with Isotope Plugin to display, filter & sort layouts.
A jQuery plugin to attach load listeners to images within a container and fire an event when all the images have loaded.
EsKju’s LazyLoading is a tool for loading content just in time in a Facebook-similar style. It was built using the jQuery library.
- Supersedes dowdy paginations
- Customizable trough settings and CSS
- Highly compatible
- Uses CSS3 transitions by default
A tiny jQuery plugin for lazy-loading Google Maps. jQuery plugin, which just loads the maps and then gives away the full control of the loaded ones to you.
On every scroll and browser resize interval the plugin checks whether there are any maps in the viewport to be displayed. If yes, it loads (if it wasn’t loaded before) Google Maps API script file and then initiates the corresponding map instances. Finally, there’s a callback function which is called within every map instance initiation so that you can continue doing whatever you need with your maps.
- bLazy is used on big sites with millions of monthly visitors so it has been tested out in the real world.
- bLazy can lazy load all types of images including background images.
- bLazy can lazy load images depending on screensize (multi-serve images).
- bLazy can serve retina images on retina devices.
A simple and lightweight plugin to lazily load images.