- Apply CSS3 hover effects to the images on your website without any CSS coding knowledge.
- Assign any of predefined effects to featured images for standard and custom post formats.
- Create your own hover effects with unlimited variations of styles and colors in our Editor.
- Combine different effects to create unique animation hover effects.
- Apply fully customizable shortcode to any image in WordPress Post/Page Editor.
jQuery Image Hover Effect Plugin & Tutorials with Example
Small collection of 5 CSS-only animated Image Captions. This kit stuff will save you a lot of time when creating websites! They’re really easy to use and have very nice interfaces.
A lightweight jQuery plugin to create 3d flip animation.
CSS3 hover effects with the ability to change color. It’s features are listed bellow.
- Full responsive.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible for all major browsers.
- Easy change of color
- Almost fully CSS customizable.
- 20 effects
A second set of styles was added to the collection of subtle hover effect ideas. The old set was updated and we’ve added some fresh effects with various transitions.
jQuery caption hover effects have been on the Web for a long time. There are plenty of jQuery libraries out there that can be used to obtain a cool and amazing image caption animation and hover effects.
That being said, it is now possible to do the same cool effects with CSS3 transitions and transform properties.
In this tutorial, we’re going to build some image overlay hover effects with CSS3 transitions. When we hover over an image, a neat transition will occur, showing us an icon that hints the user to click on it for more.
Caption Pro is a next generation Image caption wordpress plugin. Captions pro plugin will allow you to add fantastic captions to your WordPress Images. It allow you to choose predefined 14 caption styles, it has flexible typography options, you can use Google Fonts, as well as change their sizes, colors, spacing and their font-family.
- Smooth CSS3 effect
- No coding required! At ALL!
- Over 600 Google Fonts available!
- Works in all Modern browsers
- Adds style to your image captions!
- Font customization option
- Custom CSS Options
Xoverlay is a bundle of CSS attributes which will help you to add hover effects on your site. Here you will get 50+ effects and a huge plus point is you can combine it’s effects, therefore you can create more than 150+ effects.