Lockfixed is a jQuery plugin which allows for DOM elements to be positioned anywhere on the page, and lock within the user’s viewport when scrolling. Common use case is a menu under a header, which on scrolling stays within the viewport and doesn’t overflow the footer.
PinBox is a jQuery plugin to pin any element within a container.
Simple jQuery plugin for making sticky header.
jQuery.floatThead is a floating/locked/sticky/fixed table header plugin that requires no special CSS and supports window and overflow scrolling.
- Floats the table header – so that the user can always see it
- Supports tables with inner scroll bars, or window scrolling
- Horizontal and vertical scrolling
- Doesn’t clone the
thead – so your events stay bound
- Doesn’t mess with your styles
- Works on any table
- Requires no special css
- Works with datatables out of the box