Freezeheader is a simple jQuery plugin to freeze header row in html table. It’s also known as fixed header table.
Clingify is a jQuery plugin that allows you to easily create “sticky” or “fixed” headers, navs, and other page elements. Once you scroll past the targeted element, the plugin will toggle a CSS class that gives the element a fixed position, pinning it in place on the page.
Kidd.StickyTable is jQuery plugin to modify a table element with a fixed header element and fixed left columns (freeze table header and the left columns).
- Freeze table header and/or the left columns
- Responsive tables
- Export table to xls, pdf, and png without server script
- Six beautiful predefined colors: green, blue, red, yellow, purple, and grey (customizable)
- Two style available: default and bordered
- Multiple plugin instances: allows to use multiple plugin instances on the same webpage.
- Custom option builder with live previews.
StickySort is a jQuery plugin that creates sticky headers and columns on your tables, complete with the possibility to add a sortable functionality. This plugin was inspired by a recent task at work where I have to create sticky headers to allow users to orient themselves in large tables that, at many instances, fill the full height of the viewport.
A jQuery plugin that creates a stacking effect by sticking panels as they reach the top of the viewport.
Sticky is a jQuery plugin that gives you the ability to make any element on your page always stay visible.
jQuery plugin that dynamically sticks content headers and footers to the top and bottom of viewport.
Headtacular is a nice minimalist sticky header a jQuery plugin.As the user scrolls, the script will check if they have scrolled past the
scrollPoint. If so, it will add the CSS class
.is-stuck to the targeted object.