Sticklr PHP is a PHP script which provides an easy way to generate sticky side panel navigation menu in server-side from various sources of formats: PHP, JSON, or MySQL database table.
Best jQuery Fixed Header Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
PinBox is a jQuery plugin to pin any element within a container.
Simple jQuery plugin for making sticky header.
jQuery.floatThead is a floating/locked/sticky/fixed table header plugin that requires no special CSS and supports window and overflow scrolling.
- Floats the table header – so that the user can always see it
- Supports tables with inner scroll bars, or window scrolling
- Horizontal and vertical scrolling
- Doesn’t clone the
thead– so your events stay bound
- Doesn’t mess with your styles
- Works on any table
- Requires no special css
- Works with datatables out of the box
Freezeheader is a simple jQuery plugin to freeze header row in html table. It’s also known as fixed header table.
Clingify is a jQuery plugin that allows you to easily create “sticky” or “fixed” headers, navs, and other page elements. Once you scroll past the targeted element, the plugin will toggle a CSS class that gives the element a fixed position, pinning it in place on the page.
Kidd.StickyTable is jQuery plugin to modify a table element with a fixed header element and fixed left columns (freeze table header and the left columns).
- Freeze table header and/or the left columns
- Responsive tables
- Export table to xls, pdf, and png without server script
- Six beautiful predefined colors: green, blue, red, yellow, purple, and grey (customizable)
- Two style available: default and bordered
- Multiple plugin instances: allows to use multiple plugin instances on the same webpage.
- Custom option builder with live previews.
StickySort is a jQuery plugin that creates sticky headers and columns on your tables, complete with the possibility to add a sortable functionality. This plugin was inspired by a recent task at work where I have to create sticky headers to allow users to orient themselves in large tables that, at many instances, fill the full height of the viewport.