Fileuploader is a beautiful and powerful HTML5 file uploading tool. A jQuery and PHP plugin that transforms the standard file input into a revolutionary and fancy field on your page.
- File preview with image thumbnail or icon
- File image thumbnail can be generated in canvas to resize it perfectly for given with and height
- Render synchron the file preview
- File icon background is generated from file extension
- Customize your own input and thumbnail elements
- Responsive and fancy animations
- Choose multiple files from different folders
- Drag&Drop feature
- Upload each file with Ajax
- Upload synchron the files
- Upload progressbar with many data available
- Start, retry and cancel upload actions
- Paste images from clipboard (only in Chrome)
- Validate the file’s limit, size and extension. You can also use your own function
- Edit mode for already uploaded files
- All files are in one list in a hidden input
- Use input HTML attributes to configurate it
- HTML template renderer using Text variables
- CSS file icon
- PHP upload helper
- PHP generates an array with many file informations
- PHP can create a custom file name
- API and more than 24 Callbacks to manipulate freely the appearance and functionality of your file input
File input fields look differently in all browsers. It’s a pain in the arse to design something that looks nice in all browsers and it sucks that support for this is not available in Twitter Bootstrap.
This jQuery plugin is designed to make all file input fields look like standard Twitter Bootstrap buttons.
LoadImg is JQuery function , you can load and preview picture before upload with ajax , php or any framework.
In this tutorial we will show you how to upload multiple images with image preview using jQuery Ajax and PHP.We use jQuery and jQuery Form Plugin which helps in uploading images to server.
Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that provides an end-to-end image management solution including uploads, storage, manipulations, optimizations and delivery.
Easily upload images to the cloud. Automatically perform smart image resizing, cropping and conversion without installing any complex software. Integrate Facebook or Twitter profile image extraction in a snap, in any dimension and style to match your website’s graphics requirements. Images are seamlessly delivered through a fast CDN, and much much more.
Drop Uploader plugin is allows you easily convert default file input field in your form to powerful Drag & Drop area, that supports multiple file uploading, file type validation and errors handling. No need to customize your existing form HTML code, just include plugin files and JS code snippet and turn it on.
- Easy to use
- One & Multiple Files Uploading
- File Type Validation
- File Browse and Drag&Drop Methods Supported
- Works with native input file field
- PHP File Uploading Script included
This article explains how to get the file name, file size (in bytes), file type (Text/PDF/CSS files) and total selected file counts in jQuery before uploading it to the server.
Modern cross platform responsive image cropping and uploading. Slim features beautiful animations and graphics. Configuration and implementation are a walk in the park.
- Responsive and Beautifully Animated
- Compatible with both Bootstrap and Foundation
- Super Fast
- Able to auto crop and resize imagery
- Capable of Correcting Device Orientation problems
- Setup to upload via AJAX or Form POST
- A Treat for the Eyes