Caleran is a Date Range Picker plugin, built using jQuery and moment.js libraries. It can also be used as a single date picker besides the range selection feature. Can be shown inline or used as a dropdown beside an input.
- Option to hide specific parts of the instance
- Mobile friendly (both portrait and landscape layouts are supported)
- Support for predefined ranges
- Can be shown as an inline control
- Wide localization support (Available languages)
- Can also be used as a single date picker
- Sass template included
- Grunt file included
You may have heard of Flatpickr as it is one of the most widely used date and time pickers available. We are including it in our list because it’s authors have recently announced version 2.0, introducing lots of new features like jQuery compatibility, improved performance, SVG icons, and more.
Wickedpicker turn any input element into a elegant timepicker.
- Simple user interface
- Minimally invasive CSS, no styles applied to input fields
- Easy to implement
- All instances on the page use the same timepicker selector, no duplication
- Supports click and click & hold for quick time selecting
This 4.91KB (gZip; 11.79KB minified) small date/time picker provides a lot of hooks for developers to write calendars, agendas, booking systems, plugins, etc. This is not only a picker but a set of modules that can be used to build a date/agenda based app.
The timepicker addon adds a timepicker to jQuery UI Datepicker, thus the datepicker and slider components (jQueryUI) are required for using any of these. In addition all datepicker options are still available through the timepicker addon.
A wicked good date time picker for jQuery and Zepto.Intimidatetime is still young, but already comes with many features like timezones, i18n, unix timestamps, date time ranges, and more!
Timedropper is a jQuery UI timepicker. Manage time input fields in a standard form. Focus on the input to open an small interactive timepicker.
jQuery plugin for displaying a popup that allows a user to define a time and set that time back to a form’s input field.
jQuery range picker let you set a range between two numbers (positive or negative) or even dates and catch a value by dragging a cursor.
Dropdown date and time picker.This plugin converts
<input type="text"> into dropdown elements to pick day, month, year, hour, minutes and seconds.
- support date, time, datetime
- 12h / 24h format
- based on momentjs