This tool is the the timers which comes with flipping animation. You can adjust the color of the back panel so that it has changed over time. Or you can use a static color. The colors are set to digits, the rear panel and signatures. It uses vector data to draw the digits and the panels of the countdown, there is no change in the quality of the displayed drawings when it gets resized.
- Changes color over time
- Editable colors.
jQuery plugin of countdown on html-page.
- Callback after the end of the countdown timer with the possibility of changing the structure of the timer
- Periodic counting with the specified period
- The effect of fading in the countdown
- The correct declension of nouns next to numeral numerals
- Custom formatting and styling timer
Simple Timer is a jQuery plugin that creates a countdown timer.
A jQuery plugin that creates a countdown timer in years, months, days, hours and seconds in the form a bunch of rotating 3d cubes.It uses CSS transitions to create the 3D rotating cube effects.
Sandywatch is a fully responsive, creative, clean and mobile friendly coming soon / under construction innovative canvas animation. Sandywatch comes with three distinct themes and provides a nice admin interface for handling email subscriptions.
- Unique HTML5 Canvas Sandywatch animation
- Three distinct themes
- Retina Ready
- Optimized for mobile
- Responsive and mobile friendly design
- Custom countdown plugin
- Simple to setup from the get go
- AJAX email subscription with validation and support for
- Various sql databases (SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLSRV)
- Export to CSV files
- Mailchimp Seamless Integration
- Valid HTML5/CSS3
- Gracefully degrades in older browsers
- Responsive admin interface with subscriptions statistics
Beautifully animated countdowns for everyone. Soon is jQuery Plug & Play and super easy to setup using the supplied WYSIWYG editor. Or, faster yet, pick one of the responsive presets as a starting point.
Soon is mobile friendly and responsive. It’s compatible with jQuery but you can use it without just as well. The package contains the original source files, so if you’re tech savvy you can tweak it to your own liking.
countdownTimer is a reverse count down jQuery plugin for displaying countdown as per your need. It also displays current time.
- Responsive behavior. The tool scales according to available width.
- Visual tool that assist you to create your unique countdown.
- Infinite color combinations. Solid color for the digits. Gradient color for the panels.
- Show hide groups.
- Two perspective modes.
- Two sets of digits. Three sets of panels.
- Setting of time zone.
- Setting of label captions.
- Setting of labels font and size.
So why use this library when there are many others with the same name? Well, this library was created because the other solutions weren’t abstract enough to provide a deep level of customization without rewriting the code. (Besides the domain was available, who could pass it up?). Some libraries have a huge cascade of conditionals, while others simply hard-code too much into their scripts. Most projects had a very narrow scope. After reviewing as many of the existing solutions as possible, it was determined a proper extendible API needed to be written to create any kind of clock or counter (and the flip effect is just cool). The following are the logical requirements that were considered when creating the API.
- Use as a clock
- Use as a timer
- Use as a countdown
- Themeable using pure CSS
- Clean & Dry Syntax
- Abstract everything into reusable objects
- Full-Featured Developer API to create custom “Clock Faces”
TimeCircles is a jQuery plugin that provides a nice looking way to either count down towards a certain time, or to count up from a certain time. The goal for TimeCircles is to provide a simple yet dynamic tool that makes it very easy to provide visitors an attractive countdown or timer.