jQuery Cookiefy is a lightweight jQuery plugin to the EU Cookie laws.
Best jQuery Cookies Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
A customizable cookie based jQuery notification plugin with nifty animations and persistence.
- Cookie based persistence
- Desktop notifications option
- Nifty animations
A note-taking app using jQuery.Note data is stored locally on your computer, in a manner similar to cookies, and is never transmitted anywhere. Anyone not using your computer, including myself, has zero way of seeing what you put in your notes.
Bootstrap Dropdown Filter is a control for jPList, an open source library for sorting, filtering and pagination. It allows filtering of any HTML structure (DIVs, UL/LI, Tables etc.) by the given jQuery path and uses a standard Bootstrap dropdown component for layout.
- Filter any HTML structure by jQuery path
- Supports local storage and cookies
- Supports deep links
- Fully customizable styles
jQuery webrating plugin.
- Easy to configure
- Precision upto 0.01
- Use stars, hearts, smiles or your logo
- Integrate with your own database
- CSS based coloring
- Customized toop-tip option
- Callback functions on click & hover
- Limit number of clicks per page view
Navgoco is a simple JQuery plugin which turns a nested unordered list of links into a beautiful vertical multi-level slide navigation, with ability to preserve expanded sub-menus between sessions by using cookies and optionally act as an accordion menu.
Hopscotch is a framework to make it easy for developers to add product tours to their pages. Hopscotch accepts a tour JSON object as input and provides an API for the developer to control rendering the tour display and managing the tour progress.
- Callbacks for tour events (e.g. onStart, onEnd, onShow, onNext, onPrev, onClose)
- Multi-page persistence using HTML5 sessionStorage using cookies as a fallback
- I18N support
- Lightweight single callouts
A easy-to-use jQuery color picker for Twitter Bootstrap.There are some great color picker plugins out there, but most cater to the needs of techies and designers, providing complicated controls to access every color imaginable.
Pick-a-Color is designed to be easy for anyone to use. The interface is based on Twitter Bootstrap styles so it looks lovely with the styles of almost any site.
- Flexible text entry: Accepts HEX, RGB, HSL, HSV, HSVA, and names, thanks to Brian Grinstead’s amazing Tiny Color library.
- Saved colors: Saves up to 16 recently used colors. Colors are stored in localStorage or cookies.
- Advanced: Advanced tab lets users modify hue, saturation, and lightness to make any color their hearts desire.
- Basic color palette: Easy-to-use preset colors that can be lightened and darkened.
- Chunky mobile styles: Dragging is easy, even on a touch device.
jQuery Bubble Scroll is an easy-to-integrate navigation asset that you can use on your website to display any kind of usefull informations. There are two types of layout (square or circle) and you can put it to the left or to the right of the screen.
- Display any kind of usefull informations with HTML and CSS.
- Responsive : Bootstrap is NOT required (however, you can use it with no problem).
- Different display styles available (circle, square).
- Different positions (left or right).
- Appears on scroll but can also be always visible on the screen.
- Easy to integrate.
- Simple to customize (different colors, border colors, backgrounds…)
Search Tutorial or Plugin
Follow Us with 325,000+ Followers
- Accordion (44)
- Ajax (331)
- Animation (954)
- Bootstrap (233)
- Calendar (54)
- Carousel (92)
- Chart & Graph (110)
- Core Java Script (719)
- CSS2 / CSS3.0 (1,256)
- Drag & Drop (173)
- Events (67)
- Forms (501)
- Gallery (535)
- Games (39)
- HTML5 (447)
- Image Effects (183)
- jQuery Mobile (52)
- jQuery UI (76)
- jSON (170)
- Layout (44)
- Maps (96)
- Menus (488)
- Other API (249)
- Other Libraries (12)
- PHP (230)
- Plugins (3,583)
- Popup Window (333)
- Premium (707)
- Responsive (593)
- Slider (434)
- SVG Tutorial (148)
- Tables (138)
- Tabs (98)
- Text Effect (169)
- Video & Audio (172)
- Web (804)
- Wordpress (56)
- XML (30)
- Zoom (94)
Best jQuery Plugins 2017 – 2016
- jQuery Plugins of January 2017
- jQuery Plugins of December 2016
- jQuery Plugins of November 2016
- jQuery Plugins of October 2016
- jQuery Plugins of September 2016
- jQuery Plugins of August 2016
- jQuery Plugins of July 2016
- jQuery Plugins of June 2016
- jQuery Plugins of May 2016
- jQuery Plugins of April 2016
- jQuery Plugins of March 2016
- jQuery Plugins of February 2016