Simple confirmation plugin for jQuery.
Best jQuery Confirm Dialog Plugins & Tutorials with Demo
jQuery Impromptu is an extension to help provide a more pleasant way to spontaneously prompt a user for input. More or less this is a great replacement for an alert, prompt, and confirm. Not only does it replace these but it also allows for creating forms within these controls. This is not intended to be a modal replacement, just a quick tool to prompt user input in a fashionable way.
It’s hard to find a plugin with the right mix of quality, flexibility and accessibility. We thought it would be interesting to develop something that would work in a variety of projects, furthering the cause for an accessible web.
Flipside is a button that seamlessly transitions from action to confirmation.
jqModal is a plugin for jQuery to help you display modals, popups, and notices. It is flexible and tiny, akin to a “Swiss Army Knife”, and provides a great base for your windowing needs.
- Designer Frieldly – Use your HTML+CSS for Layout and Styling
- Developer friendly – Extensible through callbacks to make anything possible (gallery slideshows, video-conferencing, &c)
- Simple support for remotely loaded content (aka “ajax”)
- Multiple Modals per page (including nested Modal-in-Modal)
- Supported by all browsers capable of running jQuery 1.2.3+
- Works in all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, Edge, Opera)
- Easily customizable
- Change the colors to match your style/brand
- Font size auto-adjusts based on screen size
- Turn bottom shadow off for flat design, on for material design
- Override or add styling in a separate .css file (optional)
Lobibox is a responsive jQuery notification plugin.Lobibox is divided into two parts Messageboxes and Notifications.
- Different color support
- Possibility to show in any corners of the screen
- Show delay indicator
- Show with image
- Sound support
- Size support. You can show notifications of different size
With this jQuery plugin you can hide any div behind a Quantum [Paper] Button or Qutton.
Qunatum Paper is a digital paper that can change its size, shape and color to accomodate new content. Quantum paper is part of Google’s new Material Design language.
Amazing layer/modal/dialog system.
- Support browsers: Chrome 20+, FireFox 20+, Safari 6+, Opera 12+, IE8+
- No jQuery (but then need Promise polyfill)
- More than 90% test code coverage
- Preloading content before displaying
- Smart focus on form elements
- ES6 syntax
Whether you call it a lightbox, modal, popup, or window, jAlert is an excellent replacement / alternative for Simple Modal, FancyBox, or whatever plugin you’re used to.