Create Contact Form in HTML and submit the data to Google Spreadsheet. Google re-captcha has been integrated to protect forms to be submitted by robots. Check the demo and documentation for more details.
- Google Spreadsheet as database: Uses Google Spreadsheet to capture form responses. New responses can be appended at the top.
- Simple Form: Designed with simple HTML5, CSS3 and bootstrap.
- Protection: Google re-captcha to prevent spamming.
- Customization: You can customize the form according to your own requirement.
- Look and feel: Bootstrap two column layout, responsive. Shows status loader when the form is being submitted.
- Notification: Can send notification email to the admin with submitted form data.
Captcha is the best way to avoid spamming your SignUp, Comments, Email and many other things that takes user input. What is Captcha? It is a simple text combination of some uppercase and lowercase letters with some numbers generated randomly with some special kind of text type font. It is mainly used for Human Verification whether the user is human or any computer script. In this tutorial we will teach you how to make your own captcha system with the help of PHP and Ajax.
PuzzleCAPTCHA is a jQuery CAPTCHA plugin, requiring users to solve very simple puzzle.
Munda forms is a set of modern, clean form elements suitable for any type of website or form. The package includes 3 working AJAX forms, 5 color variations, 35 HTML demos.
- Bootstrap grid system
- 200+ icons
- jQueryUI widgets: accordion, autocomplete, button, datepicker, dialog, menu, progressbar, selectmenu, slider, spinner, tabs, tooltip.
- Timepicker, Monthpicker, Input masking
- Responsive embeded content: Youtube videos, Google maps, Vimeo videos.
- Star rating
- Social buttons: 53 brands.
- Client side validation
- Server side validation
- LESS files
Smart Forms is a responsive professional Form Framework / pack with a clean consistent Form UI. The framework includes a variety of form Widgets such as Datepickers, Timepickers, Monthpickers, Colorpickers, Numeric Steppers, UI Sliders, Google maps, toggle switches validation, masking among other features.
- Multiple form inputs
- File inputs / uploaders
- CSS3 checkboxes + Radios
- CSS3 toggle switches
- CSS3 review & rating
- Tooltips + vector icons
- Notification alerts
- CSS3 multi shape buttons
- Animated progress bars
- Simple pricing tables
- Ajax form processing
- Input masking
- PHP CAPTCHA with refresh support
- 40+ starter templates included
- Date & time picker widgets
- jQuery animation for validation rules.
- Field specific validation, phone requires numbers, email requires a valid email format etc.
- Anti spam measures (captcha) to deter spam emails. Easy to read.
- Very easy to implement into an existing HTML or PHP web page. ‘Plug in and Play’ – Simply change the email address and place on your page.
- Thank you message animation on submission.
- Error message animation without reloading the page on submission attempt.
- Customise the HTML email message that is sent
A jQuery plugin that enhances an input field to help reduce automated form submission by requiring a “real person” to identify text made up of dots. The entered value is compared on the server with the generated value to determine whether processing should continue.
The real person functionality can easily be added to an input field with appropriate default settings.You can also remove the real person functionality if it is no longer required.
Today’s freebie is a collection of open source jQuery & PHP ajax contact forms, we call it Formify. Formify is a contribution to lessen the pain of creating contact forms. The collection contains six different forms that are commonly used. These open source contact forms can be customized as well to suit the need for your website/application.
Formify uses PhpMailer for email functionality. PHPMailer is a PHP email transport class featuring file attachments, SMTP servers, CCs, BCCs, HTML messages, word wrap, and more. Sends email via sendmail, PHP mail(), QMail, or directly with SMTP.
This tutorial is about ajax based contact form with jquery validation and ajax based captcha.Captcha is main part of any form and if it is ajax based then it looks awesome.
QapTcha is a draggable jQuery captcha system with jQuery UI.QapTcha is an easy-to-use, simple and intuitive captcha system.It needs human action instead of to read a hard text and it is a very lightweight jQuery plugin.