A jQuery plugin to create a Facebook photo selector.This is an interface component that allows you to select a photo from your albums as if you were inside of Facebook. It mimics the ‘Change your profile picture’ dialogue, but allows you to customize it as you like.
All posts in Other API
A jQuery plugin that helps you roll your own tweet/like links.The ouput of this plugin is currently a pretty ugly (though easily stylable) display of stats for Twitter and Facebook. Initial support for like/tweet links exists, though Facebook’s is pretty rudimentary. The goal is to avoid the use of the IFRAMEs provided by Twitter and Facebook, though it may make sense to use modal IFRAMEs upon clicking the like links.
Famax displays your complete Facebook Fanpage data on your website! You can post images/videos on your fanpage and it will be reflected on your webpage.
- you can customize width and height of the widget on your website. – columns for the posts can be customized (Example: you can now have a 1/2/3/4…-column layout for the posts displayed.)
- the widget itself is responsive; given a width or % for the widget, the inner contents will resize accordingly.
- parts of the plugin like header/tabs can be hidden as per requirement.
This script will get the geographic location of any user on your website and display a weather status of that particular location on your website.The weather status is pulled using APIs exposed by wunderground.com.Weather status of the current day and the next three days is pulled and available to this widget.You may then choose the number days (min 1 to max 4) for which you want to display the status.
jQuery image gallery that delivers photos you store on services like Flickr or Picasa to your personal website or blog.
- Original thumbanails bar
- On-demand image loading
- Fast and adaptive fullpage browsing mode
- Multiple cradles per page
- Integration with popular services (flickr, picasa)
- Skins based on CSS theming
Introducing a plugin that will extract tumblr blog post feeds from any tumblr blog you specify, and display the same in a widget on your website. You can use this plugin as a service to display notifications from your tumblr blog onto your website. The widget also has the tumblr follow button, thus making it social.
Pimax displays a photo gallery from your Picasa/G+ albums. The Public albums are pulled from your account and dsiplayed on your website. You can add a public album or add some images to your G+ account; it will be reflected on your website with this plugin!
You can also add tabs in Pimax for a specific albums you want to highlight. (Like I have a tab for “cH Best” album in my live demo!)
Pusher Chat , is a Facebook like chat jQuery plugin using Pusher API.Now you can get easily a chat application on your site.
- easy to Customize with css
- manage friend list via json
- use Pusher API
- detect message typing
- detect message receiving
- supported by all new browser ,IE8 & need some css fix for IE7
- …& all what you need to add a chat to your web application
flickrBomb provides an easy way for you to fill your prototypes with relevant content, and not just those dull gray placeholder images.
“Google Maps Events” is a nice way for show locations info when click on map’s markers. The script using XML files for show the information for each location. You can show the information in an accordion menu, in tabs menu, as modal window or in a simple div in any area of your pages! You can add the location coordinates in XML file or get the coordinates by address (geocoding)! The script coming with 24 demos and a useful tool for find the coordinates by address!
- Edit a XML file for set your information and map settings
- You can using coordinates or address for set the markers on map
- Show the location’s info in accordion, tabs, modal window or simple div
- Show polylines, directions or just the markers on map
- Styling polylines and directions lines (color, opacity, symbols like arrows etc)
- You can use different markers (icons and dimensions) for each location in the same map
- Editable tooltip when you put the mouse over a marker
- Nice scrollbars for tabs and text (when are bigger than div’s height)
- Complete documentation with step by step instructions
- You can change the style very easy with simple CSS