CSS3 skins for jQuery UI datepicker.To use them, start by copying the
.datepicker.css files you need as well as the images in the
images folder. Then add the appropriate classes to your datepickers. See below for a complete list of the available skins.
MediaSlide is a jQuery UI plugin that allows you to browse a collection of media items (currently just images, but videos will be supported soon).
- Media lists can contain thousands of items
- Data can be loaded via JSON, XML or direct from Flickr
- Images are only loaded as they are needed, conserving bandwidth
- jQuery UI themes fully supported
- API functions give you full control over the widget, so you can completely customize its look-and-feel
- All current browsers supported
- Completely free and opensource
jqtimeline is an easy to use, customizable jQuery plugin to create a timeline for a set events.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Can be use to create Social apps, showing blog timeline posts etc.
- Can be easily integrated with other jQuery UI plugins.
- Data format is json.
- Minimum css and html markup used. So you can customize this according to your own way.
- Dynamic : Events can be removed added on a fly.
jQuery Mobile Square UI Theme.
The w2ui library is a set of interrellated jQuery plugins. It is not a adhoc port to jQuery, but was initially developed with jQuery in mind. There is no support of other frameworks such as prototype or dojo. The w2layout object allows you to create stretchable and resizable layouts with up to 6 panels. The panels are top, left, main, preview, right, and bottom. You do not have to create and initialize all 6 panels, but only the panels you need in your application.
Out of the box w2ui library is all-in-one solution. It contains all most common UI widgets: Layout, Grid, Sidebar, Tabs, Toolbar, Popup, Field Controls and Forms. You do not need to put together a collection of mismatched plugins to accomplish your goals.
MetTile is a jQuery Plugin to add different custom Metro UI Tiles on your website. This plugin automatically generate different animated tiles which are also called Live Tiles. Its a good plugin to quickly make some animated tiles on your website.
- Supports sliding images, news ticker etc. in each Tile.
- Supports unlimited content to animate inside each Tile.
- Control settings of each different Tiles.
- Control appearance through CSS, so it can be restyled.
- Specially developed for Windows 8 lovers.
- Easy to use.
- Plugin for jQuery UI .
- open the modal after x milliseconds.
- Support 2 effect and all type of easing.
- Form elements.
- Image support.
- Button support.
- CSS3 animate support.
- 3 callback function onStart | onShow | onClose