J.B.Weather (ver 2.0) is a simple widget for displaying weather conditions and forecast for places across the world.
- jQuery driven
- uses AJAX technology & Cache
- Search Bar with auto complete function
- Ability to set default location
- Ability to auto detect user location using HostIP service or its own integrated geoip database.
- Celsius or Fahrenheit units
- Kilometers or Miles units
- Displays today’s date, temperature, wind direction and speed, forecast for next 4 days
A jQuery plugin that uses the CSS3 image filters to replicate the tilt-shift effect. This is a proof of concept and currently only works in Chrome & Safari 6.
BookBlock is a jQuery plugin that can be used for creating booklet-like components that allow a “page flip” navigation. Any content can be used, such as images or text. The plugin transforms the structure only when needed (i.e. when flipping a page) and uses some overlays as shadow for the pages to create more realism.
We will be using jQuery++ by Bitovi which has some add-ons for jQuery (specifically, to add the swipe event).
zAccordion is a horizontal accordion plugin for jQuery.
It is an advanced component and is going to be a bit more difficult to learn and configure, but once you realize its full potential, it will blow your mind!
- Adaptive virtual scrolling (handle hundreds of thousands of rows with extreme responsiveness)
- Extremely fast rendering speed
- Supports jQuery UI Themes
- Background post-rendering for richer cells
- Configurable & customizable
- Full keyboard navigation
- Column resize/reorder/show/hide
- Column autosizing & force-fit
- Pluggable cell formatters & editors
- Support for editing and creating new rows.
- Grouping, filtering, custom aggregators, and more!
- Advanced detached & multi-field editors with undo/redo support.
- “GlobalEditorLock” to manage concurrent edits in cases where multiple Views on a page can edit the same data.
The jQuery Tagit Plugin transforms an html unordered list into a unique tagging plugin.
- Convenient way for users to enter a list of items
- Fully integrated with jQuery ui auto complete
- Automatically adds current input as tag if input loses focus
- Easy to use public methods
- Easy to theme (single css file)
- Customizable trigger keys
- Backspace on empty input deletes previous tag
- Ability to provide initial tags on creation though options
- Ability to provide initial tags on creation via list items
- Option to toggle usage of a hidden select so the tags can be sent using a normal form!
- Ability to re-arrange tags by drag and drop!
- Optional ThemeRoller compatibility!
- Fully HTML5 Data-attributes compliant!
A modal concept which aims to give a sense of depth between the page and modal layers.Uses CSS transforms to scale components and CSS filters to blur the page. Built for the fun of it, not intended for any practical use.
uSquare is a responsive squared grid that can display your content in a unique and interesting way. You can use it for displaying team members, products, services, designs, blog posts or anything else that comes to your mind. In our live preview we have included 3 modifications of the original file in order for you to see how uSquare can serve your purpose.
While we developed uSquare responsive grid plugin we carefully thought about its responsive layout. We wanted to make sure that all elements are visible and accessible with all resolutions for responsive layout.
Just create your form according the HTML5 syntax and the script will execute itself.It does not require extra classes. The plugin gets all the information from the HTML source.Runs automatically when detects Internet Explorer, Opera or Mozilla Firefox.The form sends through an asynchronous Ajax request by default.The plugin automatically gets method and action attributes declared on the form.