Display your latest tweets with jQuery and Handlebars.js Template.
All posts in Plugins
jQuery File Download is a cross server platform compatible jQuery plugin that allows for an Ajax-like file download experience that isn’t normally possible using the web.
Focusify is a simple jQuery plugin for visually enhancing forms and form elements. Problems surface when there is a requirement to provide visual cues from interactions with form fields. Since CSS works from a top down, left to right hierarchy, there is no simple way to style an element that precedes, or is the parent of, an active field in the form. Focusify intends to resolve this issue by dynamically altering the class name of the related focused element, therefore providing a hook for the custom styling of the element’s states.
- A responsive design that looks great on desktops, tablets and smart phones
- Add unlimited number of videos to the gallery
- Optionally group videos by categories
- Assign videos to multiple categories to best match your gallery structure
- Navigate using the keyboard as well as the on-page controls
- Set custom player width value for best responsive performance on all devices
- Set the number of thumbnails to show per page in the navigation panel
- Set the video quality for the YouTube player
- Enable or disable continuous video loop
- Lite and dark color schemes available to switch between for smooth design integrations
jLabel is a jQuery plugin that formats text input fields with unobtrusive labels featuring interactive suggestions. This allows input fields to be labelled clearly and presented with minimal interface obstruction.
This plugin is designed to work with Twitter Bootstrap to enable declarative AJAX support.
No more writing the same 20 line
"html" that is the rendered content. Unlike a backbone.js approach to building a web app, bootstrap-ajax leverages server side template rendering engines to render and return HTML fragments.
It all started last week when I saw this pretty dribbble shot. I immediately felt the urge to convert it into a working clock and share it with Tutorialzine’s readers. If you’d like to learn how I made it, read on!
ZoomBox 2 – The Photographer’s Lightbox ! What makes ZoomBox unique to the other lightbox scripts ? In short – quality, user-friendliness, design and social media connectivity. Take a look at the demos and be convinced.
- HTML5 technology - this gallery uses the latest html5 tehniques ( like Histroy API ) to deliver a never seen before experience to your clients
- fully responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- touch optimized – touch devices are not forgotten
- two skins – two full skins to fit every brand
- CSS3 technology - this player uses cutting-edge css3 definitions
- Retina-ready - graphics have double resolution for smooth retina viewing
- easy install – purchase, download the zip, read the docs
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome
- truly social – Zoombox 2 is truly social. It features the Facebook Like widget and Facebook Chat so your fans can comment on your art. And because deeplinking is done right in ZoomBox 2, each photo has it’s own likes and comments, even if on the same page. Wow!