- A responsive design that looks great on desktops, tablets and smart phones
- Add unlimited number of videos to the gallery
- Optionally group videos by categories
- Assign videos to multiple categories to best match your gallery structure
- Navigate using the keyboard as well as the on-page controls
- Set custom player width value for best responsive performance on all devices
- Set the number of thumbnails to show per page in the navigation panel
- Set the video quality for the YouTube player
- Enable or disable continuous video loop
- Lite and dark color schemes available to switch between for smooth design integrations
jQuery plugin that displays your public picasa web albums on your website in a photo gallery.
flipGallery is a free and lightweight jQuery powered photo gallery with sleek flipping transitions between thumbnails and lightbox enlargements. Other features include dynamic image streaming, auto pagination, auto cropping and transparent image overlay. It only takes a few minutes to set-up and the layout, speed, co-ordination and text can easily be modified in the settings.
Elegant way of product filtering and categorization. Easily editable json driven structure with smooth effects and visualisation.
- Json driven readable database
- Full screen or limited usage
- Includes two themes as grey and sephia and psd files
- Runtime image loading for performance
least.js is ajQuery plugin for Random & Responsive HTML 5, CSS3 Gallery with LazyLoad.
jQuery HeapShot plugin is an image gallery plugin with a stack effect.
FINALLY the best gallery for tiled layouts because it doesn’t crop your images while it still offers a complex layout, it’s not the same old boring layout made of columns or rows of same size.
Best results are achieved using images of different sizes. Using images of same size will simply give you a standard grid layout.
Pinterest like responsive image grid for jQuery that doesn’t suck.
- Simple and easy to install.
- Responsive (shows as many columns as needed).
- Very fast.
- Only 1 KB (minified gzipped).
- You can add some HTML: info overlay for example.
A jQuery plugin to create a Facebook photo selector.This is an interface component that allows you to select a photo from your albums as if you were inside of Facebook. It mimics the ‘Change your profile picture’ dialogue, but allows you to customize it as you like.
MediaSlide is a jQuery UI plugin that allows you to browse a collection of media items (currently just images, but videos will be supported soon).
- Media lists can contain thousands of items
- Data can be loaded via JSON, XML or direct from Flickr
- Images are only loaded as they are needed, conserving bandwidth
- jQuery UI themes fully supported
- API functions give you full control over the widget, so you can completely customize its look-and-feel
- All current browsers supported
- Completely free and opensource