This plugin extends an html input field which serves a number to be given. Handling validation and easy incrementing or decrementing of given value is provided.
All posts in Forms
A lightweight switch-like widget using twitter bootstrap and jQuery. This is good for simulating states like on/off, user/admin etc.
- a – Represents an alpha character (A-Z,a-z)
- 9 – Represents a numeric character (0-9)
- * – Represents an alphanumeric character (A-Z,a-z,0-9)
The select decorator component that was missing for Twitter Bootstrap.
- Bootstrap-like dropdown decorator for
- Easy to use, a simple jQuery call and you’re done!
- Doesn’t require any Bootstrap CSS or JS to work
- Tested via QUnit
- Support for internationalization
- ARIA ready
Follows the famous Float Label Pattern. Built on jQuery.The Float Label Pattern found his success after Brad Frost wrote a blog post about Float Label Patterns. The idea is based on a Dribbble Shot by Matt D Smith. The Pattern is easy to explain. On User Interaction with an input field the placeholder value moves up, and is displayed above the typed text. This Plugin offers you the possibility to upgrade your forms with this famous pattern.
Alpaca generates forms on-the-fly using JSON schema and configuration to define object models, types, properties, validation logic and layout. Alpaca generates intuitive forms while giving your business the assurance of data compliance.
The Alpaca library is pre-packaged with controls, wizards, layouts, I18N support and pluggable template engines for EJS, Handlerbars and jQuery.tmpl. API Documentation is provided so that you can extend Alpaca as you see fit.
Alpaca helps you to separate your data from your presentation. Design your forms once and have them work across different devices and UI engines without any additional coding.
A jQuery plugin for replacing default select elements. Replace those boring default select elements with something a little nicer. Selecter also integrates with Scroller, giving you complete control of your project’s UI. Oh, and they play nice with that shiny new responsive layout (try resizing this window).
jQuery Label Better will let you create a beautiful unobtrusive label for your form’s input fields. The uniqueness about this plugin is that all you have to do is add a placeholder text, and we will show the label only when the user needs it.
A Number-Spinner based-on jQuery, Support Keyboard operations and continuous changing.
jQuery Selectric is a jQuery plugin designed to help at stylizing and manipulating HTML selects.
- Keyboard navigation (Up/Down/Left/Right/Word search)
- Easily customizable
- Pretty lightweight (3KB minified and 1,7KB minified/gzip)
- Options box always stay visible
- Doesn’t rely on external libraries (besides jQuery)
- Word search works with western latin characters set (e.g.: á, ñ, ç…)