A jQuery plugin for draggable background images.Their are 3 types of different draggable effect with this plugin.
All posts in Drag & Drop
Make that shiz draggable with this plugin.Rad because it supports IE8+ and multi-touch.
dragend JS is a swipe plugin for jQuery. It’s open source and uses hammer.js for observing multi-touch gestures.
- horizontal and vertical swiping
- mobile and desktop ready
- lightweight (1.55KB gzipped)
- keyboard navigation
- fullscreen or boxed
- contend scribe
- resize adjustment
droparea is a jQuery plug-in for HTML5 drag-and-drop (images and files).
Originally it has:
- client-side image resizing with canvas on browser option
- data url option for sending a file/image as a text field with ajax
- click event for browsing files
zTree is a multi-functional “tree plug-ins.” based on jQuery. The main advantages of zTree includes excellent performance, flexible configuration, and the combination of multiple functions.
- The code of zTree v3.x has been seperated according to the various functions. You can only load the code you need.
- zTree v3.x uses delay loading technique, which can easily load tens of thousands of nodes in seconds even in IE6 browser.
- Support for JSON data.
- Support for static and asynchronous data loading node.
- Replace the skin / custom icon flexibllly.
- Support extremely flexible checkbox or radio selection function.
- Flexible editing (add / delete / change / search) functions, such as drag and drop nodes,you can even drag and drop multiple nodes.
- To enhance performance, zTree transforms the js & css structure to provide excellent browser compatibility and make the development more easily
jQuery Horizontal Tree is a jQuery plugin for visualising data in a tree structure. This plugin supports add, edit, delete functionality with ajax and also supports drag and drop for re-organisation of nodes.
A plugin that allows you to render structures with nested elements in a tree structure. To build the tree you need is to just make a single line call to the plugin and set parameter and supply the HTML element Id for a nested unordered list element that is representative of the data you’d like to display.
- jquery based
- MIT licensed: you can reuse everywhere
- json import-export
- manage task status –> project workflow
- manage dependecies
- manage assignements (resources, roles efforts)
- server synchronization ready
- full undo-redo support
- cross browser (at least for recent versions)
Infinite Drag is a jQuery plugin that helps you create an infinite wall interface. As you drag the wall in a viewport, previously occluded tiles are created. You can hook onto events to generate custom tiles.
Just like you favorite graphic editor – but in your browser. And it creates CSS.A HTML5 app for creating CSS3 in a intuitive way.
- Colorpicker can pick any color of the element your working on
- Drag and Drop images onto the page to use them as a background or to pick their colors
- Color Swatches, Gradients and Styles are locally stored