I have always been fascinated by the new Google Plus app on iPhone and Android. Every interaction seems to be very fluid and make sense without sacrificing the performance. The tile animation while scrolling through news feeds makes it even more enjoyable to scroll through content. Wouldn’t it be nice to have such an animation on your website? Today, I am going to show you how to create a beautiful tile animation like in the Google Plus app using CSS3 and jQuery. (Webkit-Browser Only)
DZS ZoomFolio is the ultimate plugin for displaying your creative portfolio to your clients and that’s not all. You can use it to show the recent posts from your blog or a gallery from your vacation. The possibilities are endless.
- easy to install - install and get this plugin ready in less then one minutes.
- responsive – looks great from mobile to HD
- CSS3 technology - this gallery uses cutting-edge css3 definitions to render awesome 3D effects in supporting browsers, the others will degrade gracefully
- compatible with all major browsers, including IE – compatible from IE7 to IE10, Chrome, Safari and Firefox
- SEO friendly – built with search engine optimization on mind from the ground up, the ZoomFolio portfolio uses non hidden valid html markup to build the widget
- iPhone / iPad optimized – this gallery has been optimized for Apple touch devices
- Android optimized – this component has been tested on Android 4.0 and works awesome
Today we’d like to share an experimental responsive layout with you. Initially, the layout shows four flexible boxes. When clicking on a box, it will expand to fullscreen and the others will scale down and fade out. When closing the current view, it will move back to the intial position while the other boxes come back up again. Another type of page transition can be seen on the works section where we will show a portfolio item by sliding in a panel from the bottom. The current view gets scaled down and disappears in the back.
Flexible parralax jquery plugin to create outstanding single perpective and persepective sliders. This is only one perspective script with slider possibility. It is flexible,configurable and easy to use.
- flexible configuration every moving element
- works on every browser from ie7
- responsive for mobile devices and all screen resolutions
- handles touch events
- can be used as single perspective or as slider
- can be used many times on one page
- can be nested ( phone examples )
- has slide effects: fade, slideUp, slideDown, slideLeft, slideRight
- uses css3 perspective
- handles image and video loading
- contains 3 slider navigation themes
- has callback function on moving so can be extended
TextFX2 is a CSS3 Transition + CSS3 3D Transform plugin, and as stated above, all animations will revert to a simple fade for IE8, IE9 and Opera.
- Easily create animated sequences like the one shown in the demo. No manual scripting involved!
- Animate multiple lines of text, examples included in source.
- Option to automatically loop sequenced animations.
- Option to randomize a sequence.
- Hyperlink animated text.
- Animate text on the fly with TextFX2’s API methods.
- Free from jQuery = no jQuery conflicts!