- Plots time series without using an external server or Flash
- Works in Internet Explorer (using excanvas)
- Lightweight (45kb) and responsive
- Displays values on mouseover (this makes it easily discoverable)
- Supports error bands around data series
- Interactive zoom
- Adjustable averaging period
- Can intelligently chart fractions
- Customizable click-through actions
- Compatible with the Google Visualization API
- Intelligent defaults make it easy to use
jQuery plugin for creating bar graphs from your data. jqBarGraph is compatible and fully tested with Safari 2+, Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 2+, Google Chrome 3+, Opera 9+.
There is two type of data array for jqBarGraph. First is for simple bar graph type, and second is for multi and stacked bar type.For simple bar graph type data for one bar should look like this: [value, label, color]. Label and color are optional. For multi and stacked type of graph you should send data in next format: [[value1, value2, value3, ..., valueN], label].
Cytoscape Web allows you to easily display graphs in your websites. Because Cytoscape Web allows the user to interact with the graph and the library allows the client to hook into user events, Cytoscape Web is easily integrated into your webapp, especially since Cytoscape Web supports both desktop browsers, like Chrome, and iOS browsers, like on the iPad.
Cytoscape Web also has graph analysis in mind: The library contains a slew of useful functions in graph theory.
It is built on top of jQuery + Raphaël and displays the data over an interactive line graph.
The library has a very straightforward API with a single function that requires the data, labels color, line width and few more settings.
Timeplot is a DHTML-based AJAXy widget for plotting time series and overlay time-based events over them (with the same data formats that Timeline supports).