Easy pie chart is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values. These chars are highly customizable and very easy to implement.To use the easy pie chart plugin you need to load the current version of jQuery (testet with 1.7.2) and the source (css+js) of the plugin.
All posts in Chart & Graph
Currently converts a table to one of these google charts:
Numeric data quickly becomes difficult for us humans to understand. Once the number of rows or columns in a table passes two or three, the meaning quickly becomes harder to grasp. The easiest way to give meaning to numeric data is to display it as a chart. Unfortunately jQuery Mobile doesn’t have any built-in charting capabilities and to the best of my knowledge there isn’t a jQuery Mobile charting plug-in available. But lucky for us, jQuery Mobile is built on top of jQuery and there are several charting plug-ins available for it.
- Plots time series without using an external server or Flash
- Works in Internet Explorer (using excanvas)
- Lightweight (45kb) and responsive
- Displays values on mouseover (this makes it easily discoverable)
- Supports error bands around data series
- Interactive zoom
- Adjustable averaging period
- Can intelligently chart fractions
- Customizable click-through actions
- Compatible with the Google Visualization API
- Intelligent defaults make it easy to use
jQuery plugin for creating bar graphs from your data. jqBarGraph is compatible and fully tested with Safari 2+, Internet Explorer 6+, Firefox 2+, Google Chrome 3+, Opera 9+.
There is two type of data array for jqBarGraph. First is for simple bar graph type, and second is for multi and stacked bar type.For simple bar graph type data for one bar should look like this: [value, label, color]. Label and color are optional. For multi and stacked type of graph you should send data in next format: [[value1, value2, value3, ..., valueN], label].
Cytoscape Web allows you to easily display graphs in your websites. Because Cytoscape Web allows the user to interact with the graph and the library allows the client to hook into user events, Cytoscape Web is easily integrated into your webapp, especially since Cytoscape Web supports both desktop browsers, like Chrome, and iOS browsers, like on the iPad.
Cytoscape Web also has graph analysis in mind: The library contains a slew of useful functions in graph theory.
- Display interactively static graphs exported from a graph visualization software – like Gephi
- Display dynamically graphs that are generated on the fly
It is built on top of jQuery + Raphaël and displays the data over an interactive line graph.
The library has a very straightforward API with a single function that requires the data, labels color, line width and few more settings.