A carousel library made With Associates, focusing on performance, simplicity and touch.
All posts in Carousel
CodingJack’s 3D Carousel is a Real 3D using CSS3 3D Transforms carousel plugin with jQuery,Html5 & Css3
The carousel is supported on iOS and Android and includes touch swipe functionality. It looks great on a tablet and will even work on a smartphone. But because the carousel can appear small on smaller screens, I’ve included two special options for smartphones:
- Option to display a thumbnail grid instead (the “fallback” presentation)
- Option to transform the grid fallback into a responsive layout. View either preview from your phone for an example.
Before a week one my friend had requested me to suggest any jQuery plug-in that is carousel with accordion effect inside. I tried to find one suitable plugin – but couldn’t make it. That made to write my own custom plugin that consist both carousel and accordion effect. Another one requirement was to flyout the most closed sibling elements to outside and hide rest of all when accordion expands.
A jQuery-based script for responsive carousels that work with mouse, touch, and keyboard.
SwipeView is the super simple solution to endless seamlessly loopable carousels for the mobile browser. It’s memory conservative as it uses only three elements at any given time, it’s smooth as velvet since it takes advantage of hardware acceleration, it’s bandwidth friendly with its 1.5kb minified/gzipped footprint.
Liquid carousel is a jQuery plugin intended for liquid designs. Every time the container of the carousel gets resized, the number of items in the list change to fit the new width.
Hero Carousel is a jQuery carousel plugin with 100% width & previews of next/previous slide.
- Timeout Interval resets when nav is clicked
- Auto scrolling
- Pause auto scrolling on hover
- Language options for ‘Next’ & ‘Previous’ links
A small jQuery carousel script for images or HTML.
Things to know:
- All slides are set to the same width and height as the first slide.
- A minimum of 3 elements to use as slides are required.
- The left slide will be aligned to the left side of the parent, and the right slide will be aligned to the right side of the parent.
- Monte will turn every child element of the parent into a slide. This can be any mix of HTML and/or IMG elements.