SwipeView is the super simple solution to endless seamlessly loopable carousels for the mobile browser. It’s memory conservative as it uses only three elements at any given time, it’s smooth as velvet since it takes advantage of hardware acceleration, it’s bandwidth friendly with its 1.5kb minified/gzipped footprint.
All posts in Carousel
Liquid carousel is a jQuery plugin intended for liquid designs. Every time the container of the carousel gets resized, the number of items in the list change to fit the new width.
Hero Carousel is a jQuery carousel plugin with 100% width & previews of next/previous slide.
- Timeout Interval resets when nav is clicked
- Auto scrolling
- Pause auto scrolling on hover
- Language options for ‘Next’ & ‘Previous’ links
A small jQuery carousel script for images or HTML.
Things to know:
- All slides are set to the same width and height as the first slide.
- A minimum of 3 elements to use as slides are required.
- The left slide will be aligned to the left side of the parent, and the right slide will be aligned to the right side of the parent.
- Monte will turn every child element of the parent into a slide. This can be any mix of HTML and/or IMG elements.
To continue with our experiment series, our designing and programming team joined forces to create an amazing carousel vintage photo slider with PHP and jQuery. This is definitely a nice photo slider to be applied in different websites so you can showcase your work in a more original way. This tutorial is going to cover the programming part of the carousel (stay close to find out the release time of the design part) so you can learn how we did this fancy photo slider and you can adapt it to your own projects.
“jq.carousel” is a jQuery plugin you can implement a simple carousel and Customizable.Because they are designed to be flexible in various situations, can also be embedded in a responsive site for example.Because the default implementations of the indicator are here to inform the user, also perfectly navigation. Because the style indicator in the CSS, you can look you like.You can use an event that has been prepared in advance, the timing of any processing.
iCarousel is a powerful mobile-friendly and lightweight jQuery plugin that allows you to arrange a set of images in a carousel layout. The plugin also provides an easy to use API which will allow to further enhance the functionality of the carousel. Great for screenshoot slider.
- Highly Flexible and Customizable.
- Multiple instances allowed in a single HTML page.
- Works on iOS & Android devices.
- Auto slideshow with optional pause on hover.
- Easily resizable.
- Keyboard support.
- Touch support.
- 3D & 2D available.
- Customizable transition timing function. (easing)
- Fast, hardware accelerated CSS3 transitions.
- SEO friendly, content is not hidden.
- Powerful, documented API — public methods, properties, callbacks.
- Each slide can have any html content(except video) and can be any size.
- Customizable scroll direction.
- Customizable X & Y spaces between slides.
- Unlimited slides support.
Moodular is a jQuery plugin which allows to create carousel/slider very easily. Moodular comes from the contraction of two words : mood & modular.Modular has some modules integrated (controls & effects).It’s modular too, cause you can create your own controls & effects to perform your personal carousel.
- Supports iPhone, iPad and Android
- Supports sliding by thumb or pager
- A interval can be set to slide automaticaly every given milliseconds
- Can be set to snap to a page
- Option to fade dots when dragging is done
- Size(radius) of the slider can be set.
- Can fire a callback after every move.
- Easy customizable
- Lightweight its only 130 lines of code. mimified the size is 4 kb
rcarousel is a jQuery UI continuous carousel with many cool features. It is highly customizable and supports even older browsers (No IE6, please). rcarousel is very simple to use. Just add some elements into a container and run the widget on it!