aciTree is a customizable cross-browser treeview control written as a jQuery plugin (requires at least v1.7.1). It offers a API for controlling things down to the element level and it has built-in functionality to load the entire tree with AJAX.
All posts in Ajax
TabLooper is a Responsive Tab jQuery Plugin that is used to create tabs for your sites with responsive layout, support unlimited tabs, combine inline and AJAX content for best performance, move tab content by touch swipe event ( on mobile devices ) or left/right keys ( on desktop/laptop ) or simple click on buttons ( all devices ).
- Responsive Design
- Unlimited Tabs.
- Effects for Each Tab Content.
- Combine Inline and AJAX Content.
- Support Touch Swipe to move Tab Content ( Mobile Devices ).
- Support Left/Right Keys to move Tab Content ( Desktop/Laptop ).
- Click on Buttons to move Tab Content ( All Devices ).
- Count Total of Tab.
- Metro UI Style
Extends the default Bootstrap Modal class. Responsive, stackable, ajax and more.Extends Bootstrap’s native modals to provide additional functionality. Introduces a ModalManager class that operates behind the scenes to handle multiple modals by listening on their events.
Bootstrap-Modal can be used as a replacement for Bootstrap’s Modal class or as a patch to the library.
- Backwards compatible
- Full width
- Load content via AJAX
- Disable background scrolling
droparea is a jQuery plug-in for HTML5 drag-and-drop (images and files).
Originally it has:
- client-side image resizing with canvas on browser option
- data url option for sending a file/image as a text field with ajax
- click event for browsing files
A jQuery form generator for creating unlimited slide-out or static contact tabs containing AJAX powered customised forms. Plugin includes 12 different form elements and client-side validation.
Both “light” and “dark” skins available. Add multiple tabs, each with its own custom form or use the built-in default standard contact form. All form HTML and styling generated by the plugin.
- Create custom forms with 12 different form elements
- Submit form via AJAX
- Display either using slide out tabs or static tabs in your page content.
- Fully flexible positioning.
- Position sliding tabs relative to browser window or within the page content.
- Includes validation options for form input
- Includes both light & dark skins
- Includes sample PHP file for sending email via PHP mail or SMTP (using PHP SMTPClient class)
- Option to load open for slide out tabs.
- Control order of tabs & select default tab on page load.
- Show/hide slide out tabs or change active contact tab using external links.
jQuery Horizontal Tree is a jQuery plugin for visualising data in a tree structure. This plugin supports add, edit, delete functionality with ajax and also supports drag and drop for re-organisation of nodes.
A plugin that allows you to render structures with nested elements in a tree structure. To build the tree you need is to just make a single line call to the plugin and set parameter and supply the HTML element Id for a nested unordered list element that is representative of the data you’d like to display.
MagisSuggest is a auto-suggest combo with bootstrap theme using jQuery.I needed to create a highly flexible auto suggest combo box in the line of Bootstrap themes.All the combos I’ve seen didn’t have all the options I needed so I went and rolled my own.
jquery.autosave.js is a little plugin that can help auto-save input values to an ajax endpoint on your site so that user-input is constantly sync’d with the backend database without full-page post backs.