A few weeks ago, Dropbox introduced a neat new feature – the Dropbox Chooser. By embedding it into your website, you give users a button with which they can attach files from their online storage.
Today we are going to use this feature to create a simple application that allows people to attach a photo from their Dropbox account, crop an area with the Jcrop plugin, and download the result. Additionally, we will make use of Twitter Bootstrap to show dialog windows, and PHP on the backend for the actual photo cropping.
Forms is a JQuery plugin to display and manage html forms, validation and ajax communication. A spam secured php script is included to send all collected data to an email account.
- Easiest installation and integration
- Six ready to use example forms
- All HTML elements have uniqe ids and classes for easy css styling
- AJAX form validation
- Send mail copy function
- Secure php script
- Complete login form with php scripts and secure (session based) web page example
Simple barebones project to show share counts from various social networks.SocialCount is a small jQuery plugin for progressively enhanced, lazy loaded, mobile friendly social networking widgets.
- Currently supports Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
- 2.93KB (after Min+GZip) or 4.18KB/4.72KB with SD/HD icons (compared to 309KB up front empty-cache pageload cost for Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus widgets)
- Easy to fit in with existing page design
- Works with mouse, touchscreen, or keyboard.
- Mouse: On hover, loads a social network’s native widget so that the user can Like/Recommend/+1 without leaving the current page.
- Touch screen: simple redirects to dedicated network share pages.
- Keyboard: Concise tab order.
- Option to conditionally display count if it’s above a minimum threshold. Avoid goose egg ghost-town.
- Intelligent client-side caching so that two or more widgets with the same share URL only make one AJAX request.
EasyTabs creates tabs with all the functionality, no unwanted changes to your markup, and no hidden styling.
Unlike jQuery UI tabs, which style and arrange your tabs and panels for you, this plugin handles only the functionality of the tabs. By leaving the styling and layout up to you, it is much easier to style and arrange your tabs the way you want.
- Creates tabs from an unordered list, which link to divs on the page
- Allows complete customization of appearance, layout, and style via CSS
- Supports forward- and back-button in browsers
- Tabs are bookmarkable and SEO-friendly
- Tabs can be cycled at a specified interval
I built this simple plugin while working on an online personal finance tool, I wanted a simple solution to manage tags for each expense users were entering, like in stackoverflow and many other sites.
Best way to understand what it does is to try it, so jump to the demo below:
Backbone.Notifier is a powerful UI notifications framework for displaying and controlling UI notifications.It is built on top of jQuery, Backbone.js + Underscore.js and has many cool features like a 3D module or animations support.
The notifications can be displayed on the top or in the middle, modal notifications exist and it is possible to set custom styles via CSS + JS API.
The title is fairly generic, so if you have found this, congratulations, your life is about to become far simpler. When working on or with ajax enabled web sites we usually run into the issue of request times, users need to be shown that something is happening in the background and visually we accomplish this with an Ajax Loader. You would have seen plenty of these by now, little animated gifs that give you a sense the web-page is loading something.
OpenPanel is a jQuery plugin that allows you to open panel at any where in your page, unlimited panels as you want and support for responsive design. With this small plugin you can open more space for your site to add anything you want.
- Open Panels Anywhere in Your Sites.
- Unlimited Panels
- Support Responsive Design.
- Inline Content for SEO Purpose.
- Support Ajax Content.
- Four Directions Slide and Fade Effects.
ShopSlider is a jQuery Responsive Shop Slider Plugin for commercial sites, online shops, stores. Works well on all screen sizes, auto detects and determines the best way to display items, support tabs and AJAX load.
- Smart Responsive Design
- Detect Screen Size and Determine the Best Way to Display Items.
- Support Multi Tabs
- Support Many Sliders in same page
- Touch Swipe / Click to Move Next/Prev
- Support AJAX and Inline Content
- Many Styles and Effects
- Control AutoPlay, Effect In, Effect Out with Duration and Delay Time …
In this tutorial I want to explain how we can build a DeviantArt Instant Search app which searches through all the most popular banner signatures ever submitted to the website. You can enter some search terms and the app will pull results to display after you finish typing. This is a really cool application for designers who are looking for inspiration, or even for people who love DeviantArt and want a better way to search.