- Over 30 UI components
- Customizable look and feel (theme support)
- Flexible layouts
- Declarative JSON-based UI
- Easily extendable
Bespoke.js provides the foundation, then gets out of your way so you can focus on uniquely crafting your own personal deck style.Using keyboard and touch events, Bespoke.js adds classes to your slides, while you provide the CSS transitions.
With its robust plugin system, new functionality can be added to Bespoke.js easily.
Simple and ultra-fast templating tool to generate HTML from JSON data.The representation (HTML) and the logic (JS) remain totally separated.
“Google Maps Events” is a nice way for show locations info when click on map’s markers. The script using XML files for show the information for each location. You can show the information in an accordion menu, in tabs menu, as modal window or in a simple div in any area of your pages! You can add the location coordinates in XML file or get the coordinates by address (geocoding)! The script coming with 24 demos and a useful tool for find the coordinates by address!
- Edit a XML file for set your information and map settings
- You can using coordinates or address for set the markers on map
- Show the location’s info in accordion, tabs, modal window or simple div
- Show polylines, directions or just the markers on map
- Styling polylines and directions lines (color, opacity, symbols like arrows etc)
- You can use different markers (icons and dimensions) for each location in the same map
- Editable tooltip when you put the mouse over a marker
- Nice scrollbars for tabs and text (when are bigger than div’s height)
- Complete documentation with step by step instructions
- You can change the style very easy with simple CSS
A better way for new feature introduction and step-by-step users guide for your website and project.
Countable takes the value from an HTML element and counts paragraphs, words and characters (without and with spaces). Those numbers are then returned in an object, accessible by a single parameter in the callback function.
During my work as a frontend developer I coded many sites with a full page layout, both before and after the Flash decline.
Coding this type of layout was, every time, one step forward towards a better and more maintainable CSS structure; however, even if every single length was expressed as a relative and flexible unit, we need to know the number of pages.
For example: if we have an horizontal structure of 6 pages we set the pages’ container width to 600% and every single child page width to 16.66%. But if the number of pages changed to 5 or 7 we have to edit the CSS.