A jQuery plugin that uses min-height to force DOM elements to the height of the viewport.
Best jQuery Plugin & Tutorial of April, 2014
Ninja Kick Sidebar: Contact Form is a jQuery plugin that adds contact form with content push animation effect and clean design on every page of your site. EXAMPLE: You can make menu item ‘Contact Me’ open contact form on the same page impoving user experience.
jQuery.animateTransform allows you to animate CSS3 Transform-Values (translate, translate3d, skew, rotate, scale).The Plugin is an extension for jQuery’s animate-function, hooking into $.fx.step to animate the CSS3 Transform-values. That means there’s no need for using an own function with an own syntax. Just animate them the way you learned it.
A jQuery plugin to add CSS classes based on direction of mouse entrance or exit of an element.
A little jQuery plugin for making DOM elements sparkle (uses Canvas)
seen.js renders 3D scenes into SVG or HTML5 Canvas.
FooTable is a jQuery plugin that aims to make HTML tables on smaller devices look awesome – No matter how many columns of data you may have in them.
- Hide certain columns at different sizes
- Configuration via data attributes
- Built to work with Bootstrap
- Easy to theme
- Easy to extend with add-ons
- FlipBook is based on the library turn.js 3rd release. Library “turn.js 3rd release” is not included.
- reverse flip book for the eastern countries (right to left)
- any width for Flipbook, you can add to your site – working on layout responsive and not responsive.
- you can easily disable the toolbar
- unlimited number of pages
- optimal loading pages(the flipbook does not show all the page – only 7 pages is in memory)
- double pages
- you can change the width input text in bottom bar
- icon fullscreen ( only works under FF and Chrome )<
- no Flash Player needed (works on the Ipad etc.)
A simple jquery ui widget supporting drag & drop, inline renaming, keyboard navigation, and other cool stuff.